tuscl

Nikitta's play room & lady Godiva's

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:38 PM
hey all, I've read reviews on these two clubs. Some are good some are bad. Well to each is there own. The 2 redeming qualitys these 2 clubs have is that BBFS is cheeper the BBFS at PP. So whatd do ya'll think. Can't wait to here

17 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I guess that means that the cost of getting an STD is less at those two clubs.
  • Jcromp856
    13 years ago
    The prices correlate with the dancer quality at Godivas
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sometimes you really DO gt what you pay for. ;)
  • spoonie
    13 years ago
    newbie question but I can't figure out where these clubs are...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Nikitta's is in Wellford SC. The other two are in Greenville SC. PP is Platinum Plus.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    OK spoonie here is what i do. I go to the persons profile and look to see if they have reviewed them if not i look in the surrounding area. In this case it looks to be somewhere near greenville south carolina.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    BBFS in a SC??? are you fucking crazy or just have a death wish ???
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Banging a whore in a filthy club without a rubber is something you should reconsider. Unless you don't care and want to go out with a bang.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Might want to check with this guy: [view link]
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    mikeya: "Banging a whore in a filthy club without a rubber is something you should reconsider" Another brilliant contribution. No one ever said mikeya wasn't a genius.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    How about this one? "9's and 10's are the easiest to do otc with." Not with your measly $150 they are, bullshitter. #BACKATYA
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Understatement as emphasis. Common literary technique. Not all that hard to interpret.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Oooh, mikeya gettin' tough! Come on, show me what you got, bitch!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    No Dougie, show me a pic of one of your "10s". Or does fucking two fives mean you fucked a ten in Seattle? Face it Doug, you like cheap, stupid, lying whores with drug and mental problems. Your words. Not the epitome of the finer things in life. Knock youself out Doug in your "I'm a winner, you're a fag" world. Your words again.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sorry, Mike, but no matter how mad you get at me, the bottom line is that you are the only guy in the world dumb enough to actually believe a stripper when she says "you're the only I do this for". I just can't take you seriously given that. And your request is totally stupid just like you are. I don't name who does OTC in my reviews, as is proper etiquette here, so of course I'm not going to post their pictures. Do you think at all before you post? Nope, would pretty hard for you I guess given that... you have no brain!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    You don't make me mad, you make me laugh. Another brilliant statement, " a stripper is a whore if you cum in your pants while she grinds you." Another awesome statement from the all knowing Dougie. Have fun wasting money on dumbshits,some of us don't, belive it or not. Bye.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    That homo mike is going to stop stalking me now? Oh, how I wish it were true. But I kinda doubt it. Bye, mike!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion