tuscl

Girls with Limited English

I'm here in a large Western city and frequent one of the clubs here often. The club is small and one of the seedier ones in town. Basically, there's one room with the bar area, and then you can go through a doorway into a second room, where the main stage is. All the dances occur in the room with the main stage area. There's no real VIP area. All the dances are table/floor dances and they are all $10 each. Pretty good deal.

I'm pretty sure there are extras going on, mostly from some of the Latinas that work there. I've had dances from a couple of them, but the problem is that they speak limited English. I can't have a conversation with them to determine what is allowed and what isn't.

The one I am most interested in (she is very popular there) has known me for a year or so, and it has gotten to the point where she puts her hand right down the pants and strokes it off for a full song or so. I stop her when I get close. I can't tell if it'd be ok to finish or not. For what its worth, I never wear protection.

Any particular way I can find out with someone I can't really verbally communicate with?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Get an English-Spanish dictionary and pick up a few key words. I have gotten laid in places in Mexico where no English was spoken. It ain't rocket science.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Yo quiero panocha-I want pussy

Que mucho-how much

mucho bonita-very pretty

usted tiene pechos hermosos-you have beautiful breasts

usted aspirará mi pene-will you suck my dick
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Pictures?
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    have found that most dancers who can't speak english at least understand a few key phrases like "suck my dick", "lick your pussy" and "wanna fuck?"
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Bring this with you next time:

http://www.canstockphoto.com/sex-making-…
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I remember my trip to El Paso a couple years ago and basically, they know the real basic stuff and sometimes they just reached in and touched without asking. I'm not going to tell them no to that.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Unzip your pants, pull it out and stick it in their mouth. That's Universal. They'll understand.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Rosetta Stone
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Try Hand signals!
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Couple of corrections...

Que mucho-how much (this sounds retarded in spanish)...Cuanto? (pronounced Kwanto) = How much?

mucho bonita-very pretty (This translates as Much Pretty)...it should be Muy bonita.

usted tiene pechos hermosos-you have beautiful breasts (Close enough)

usted aspirará mi pene-will you suck my dick (Aspirara is more like breathe). Chupa me = Suck me. or you can ask it as a question.... me chupas?

Just trying to be helpful. Direct translations from one language to another don't always work. On top of that...My spanish isn't Mexican spanish so there are some differences...especially in slang.

I'd say things like...

Juege con mi pinga = play with my cock.
    Chupa me = Suck me.
    Tragalo! = Swallow it!
    Traime otra muchacha = Bring me another girl!

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yo quiero panocha - I want candy? LOL.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    With my great success rate in South Florida, another non-English "place", I can say unequivocally, don't count on vm and HIS spanish!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No english means yes to everything
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I speak Spanish. I only pretend not to speak it in the club with Clubber. :)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Jeez....if the possibility of spicey latina extras isn't enough to make you want to go learn yerself a little espanol, then you must not want it that bad.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Yes, you did speak some spanish. I recall many of the ladies telling you, "Usted se parece a un trabajo" or something like that.

lopaw,

Has nothing to do with "spicey latina extras" or if I wish them, but rather the principal involved!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Y me dijeron "Que grande tu penis es !!!!, Clubber.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not sure how to read that. My "online translator" says you either are a big dick or have one. Anyway, you must be getting ready to head south. I left Central Florida on Thursday AM with temps in the 40's! Must be freezing up your way!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, Clubber. Actually I am both. The women say I have a big dick. Most of it SS, but I do have a nice sized one. Some people in life say I am a big dick. I'll just shrug and say that you deserve being treated like that, so I don't care if you call me a dick. We are in a typical Fall pattern up here, we've been in the 60's for daytime highs and overnights in the 30's, and 40's. So it's nice, we Northerners laugh at the thought of 40 being cold. Try having a daytime high of - 5 degrees with wind chills in the - 20's. Now that's cold.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

If it got that cold down here, I'd need a big dose of vitamin "C" to warm me up!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    No, clubber...my comment was for the OP. It didnt appear that he was making any effort into learning some spanish to help communicate better with the latinas.
    You should know that I would never berate you :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw,

:) I just refuse to deal with spanish in The United States. Just call me an old rock head, but that is how it is! I would not go to any other country and expect them to speak English, even if it IS the international language.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Idk, but in my humble opinion there are too many willing girls here who DO speak English to bother overly much with the headaches of bridging a language barrier.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion