tuscl

newbie to private rooms

Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:09 AM
I have never been a regular patron of strip clubs, and I just discovered two clubs in Colorado that don't have any typical stage dancing--they only do private room dances, etc. (I've been to one now and prefer that type.) How can I find out what is or is not strictly legal, what is or is not a gray legal/enforcement area or otherwise a legal risk, etc? These places are by no means a secret, so can I assume they are ok with local law enforcement? And will the dancer be candid about her rules and house rules? (I am pretty straight laced most of the time and can also be dense when it comes to the unwritten rules and other such things. Any tips for a newbie to have fun but stay smart, discreet, and safe will be appreciated.)

14 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Do an Internet search for Local & State Laws in your area. And ask the Dancer DIRECTLY what her Limits & Rules are. If these Clubs are listed in TUSCL, read the reviews, PM the reviewers.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Do you speed while driving same difference with the law
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with Alucard 100%
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    I guess you are referring to Ladies en Confidante and another which name escapes me further in the North Side. These "encounter studios" operate more or less like massage parlors, but the gimmick is that they are simply offering a private dance. They are pretty aware of what the cops seek and my guess is that they avoid attention. From my time in CO I know the prostitution laws are pretty standard, the quid pro quo, when sexual favors are specified along with a price. It is legal to give it away but not to sell it.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    If a dancer doesn't want you to do something, you will know it unless she's brand new and doesn't know how to deal with a lap dance situation. If you are pretty straight laced most of the time, then I wouldn't worry about laws so much. State laws are so strict,everyone breaks rules. The fact that you're even asking the question tells me you'll be fine. Don't worry too much about laws, just ask the dancer what she allows and what is ok and things will probably go smoothly.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Both these places (the other is Ladies en Confidente) offer a 1 on 1 SC type experience except the rules allow you to get undressed also. The problem is that you have to handle the outcome yourself, if you get my meaning. You are going to pay about $150 to 200- includes "non required" tip for a private room, a lady of your (Sometimes) choice and things like switch rubs.....but, as in all thing SC the rules are made by the entertainer. I've heard lots of stories about wild times but not enough to get me to fork out that sort of money - somehow that seems a lot for an ending that is in your own hands. Suits my tastes better to find an SC and develop some relations that are more satisfying.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Sorry rrbill - I meant Dream House Babes
  • earlyriser60609
    13 years ago
    Cas3850 - do yourself a favor and follow some discussions more, read some articles...a newbie that has no posts and just joined raises some flags when they start asking "what is legal"...I'm sure you're not a cop or any LE but someone may mistake you for one.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Law is if you are in a private room alone with a girl and she wants to fuck you fuck
  • cas3850
    13 years ago
    Thanks all for the tips. Gatorfan: to use your analogy, I know if the speed limit is 55 you can usually go 60 to 64 without much risk of a ticket, and if the speed limit is 75 you gotta stay below 80. (And if I am out in west texas and am certain no one is looking I might floor it once in a while for fun.) It is that wiggle room that is hard to figure out. I want to have some fun, but don't want that ticket.
  • cas3850
    13 years ago
    btw, you have to be buzzed in through the front door, but the private room doors do have a peephole. Not sure what that means. earyriser: thanks. I'll do some more reading. sorry to sound like something I'm not. but I know if you ask directly what is the speed limit she'll have to answer "55", so I thought I'd ask somewhere more open.
  • cas3850
    13 years ago
    btw, I was also a little surprised that getting undressed and comfortable was ok. that was news to me too.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    cas, call the local police department for the jurisdiction in whcih your target club is located. They will be happy to talk to you about what is and is not legal in the local strip club... OR Stop being such a sissy and enjoy yourself. Despite everything you read here, SC busts are exceedingly rare in most areas. Do a little research if your panties are that tightly bunched in order to determine whether you are going to an area with higher LE monitoring.
  • BigGregly
    13 years ago
    cas, I have been in Ladies en Confidante a couple of times. As others said, you can get comfortable and take care of you own ending. From my experience that is all that is going to happen here. You may get a back rub along with your show but that is about it. I honestly have had much better contact getting lap dances at regular clubs that I did the couple of times I was in LEC. My recommendation if you like this kind of club is try to see the same girl more than once, so she knows you are not LE on the second trip and ask straight out what is allowed and what might be available for more tip. Good luck and let me know if you find a particularly good dancer. Cheers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion