tuscl

strippers or flat out hookers

bang69
North Carolina
For thoes of us that have been to lady Godiva's in greenville sc. Don't you wonder if the girls there are realy hookers not strippers. Tell me what you think

6 comments

• newmark
    13 years ago
    I haven't been there; but the line between stripper and hooker can get pretty fine at certain establishments.
  • overnights
    13 years ago
    They used to actually dance there back in the early 90s (nude on the left side and topless on the right side), but the last couple of times I have been there (maybe twice in the last year) it was all about going to the VIP and what was "on the menu". It used to be a pretty nice place, but is a shell of itself now.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Agree that at many clubs in the U.S., the stripper-hooker line is blurred.

The club provides a reasonably safe and clean place to have impulsive sex. I just wish I could get totally naked and lay down on the couch in VIP so the dancer/stripper/whore could sit on top of me.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    The few times I went in there over the years most of the girls were so fat and/or broken down that I would not have fucked them if they paid me. Having said that, I'm not going to spread a particular club's business on an open posting area.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have a TUSCL buddy that lives in Greenville. He doesn't even go to that club. It sucks but not in a good way.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I'd say both. Even if charging only the fee for each song/dance with "spontaneous" sex, money is still being exchanged for sex. If she offers OTC for a few, then she's a hooker who dances for extra money, fun, or to meet clients. Reasonable people can disagree whether this is ok or should be legal, but let's call it like it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion