tuscl

Our president bowed to the Emperor of Japan!

Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:39 AM
First time ever. Then he tried to apolgize for America dropping the atomic bomb on them! The Emperor refused the apology, noting that it would make America look super weak! Obama is fit for spewing commie ideas on a soapbox in a park and thats it! Super sickening! Any thoughts?

32 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    And yet we still occupy their country, are its de facto military, and tell them what to do and when to do it. In summary, shut the fuck up jackass.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Vote for someone else if you don't like him. But beware of the side effects of the choice. Try a little tolerance. Call any President a communist is OVER the top IMHO!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    @Alucard Sure it is, what do you think his background is and what he's trying to accomplish? Being told what to own, buy, and even eat? Wait and see what he pulls this next year. @samurai we dont occupy Japan and they want us to be a protective ally. China and N. Korea are nearby, remember?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    In 4th grade I took an ettiquette class, and anyone from that class knows tons more about foreign policy than that dumbshit. Thank God that in 13 months he's going to get his clock cleaned in the election.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "what do you think his background is and what he's trying to accomplish? Being told what to own, buy, and even eat? Wait and see what he pulls this next year" I suspect I may know what YOUR background is. That aside, I've not had any Government Agents visiting my apartment with orders about my diet, or spending habits. Have YOU had that type of visit? "In 4th grade I took an ettiquette class, and anyone from that class knows tons more about foreign policy than that dumbshit" Just EXACTLY what do you know about United States Foreign Policy Dudester? I'm like to know.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    My dislike for Obama has been growing at a considerable rate since he was elected. I won't be voting for him next year.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    @Alucard I just asked any thoughts about Obamas actions. Any? No need for name calling or cryptic remarks about mine, yours or anyones background if they disagree.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    " I just asked any thoughts about Obamas actions. Any? No need for name calling or cryptic remarks about mine, yours or anyones background if they disagree3" Please See PM.
  • stanfromchicago
    13 years ago
    Nixon bowed to the Emperor of Japan in 1971. And show me any RELIABLE reports that say that it was Obama's idea to apologize for Hiroshima. The reports I've read are rather fuzzy on whose idea it was to begin with, saying that ultimately the Vice Foreign Minister, speaking of course for the Japanese gov't, thought it was a bad idea. Some people listen to too much Fox and Rush and believe everything there. A little (or a lot of) skepticism is often a good thing.
  • stanfromchicago
    13 years ago
    And isn't this site for strip club talk? Take the politics to a brazillion other sites ... PLEASE!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    +1 stan. I don't doubt that Obama will get beat next year. I and millions of others are in a foul mood and he will bear the brunt of it. But the cast of misfits that the GOP is pushing out there make me cringe. We didn't learn enough the first time about electing a dumbass shit-kickin' governor from Texas? And what did Herman Cain ever do, other than be a prick on national TV to Bill Clinton? But while you are at it, why don't you look at the pitiful record of Congress, too, and your "social agenda" state legislators? While this country is reeling from staggering unemployment, there are far too many politicians still trying to curry favor with the rich to the exclusion of all else. Mikey, none of us here are equipped to do even a cursory analysis of our economic, financial, and foreign affairs. I don't know what Obama did or did not do or what the Emperor of Japan did or did not do or what Bill O'Reilly thinks they did or did not do. I do know this: I have difficulty explaining to my young son how a moral and just country incinerated two Japanese cities in the name of peace. His developing bullshit-o-meter caught that one, for sure.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    What stan said.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I'm not happy with Obama and his tenure, but I can't stand Republicans, the Tea Party, or the Moral Majority. All that said, I'd vote for Romney because he's psuedo-liberal and Christie backs him.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Yes we can!!
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Doesn't everyone bow in Japan? Isn't that the equivalent of our handshake?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    Dudester 10/13/11 11:10 AM Thank God that in 13 months he's going to get his clock cleaned in the election. ________________ ^^ that would be hope and change i can believe in!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    [view link] *discreet cough*
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Since we are talking about politics, my opinion is government has gotten too big to such an extreme that it has to reverse at some point. There were no income taxes 100 years ago. If you want a laugh, [view link]
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Hey I have an idea lets make this into a general topics message board" In some Discussion Topics we do get off on tangents at times. Oh well...
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    If you don't like things, it is far more effective to go to the poles than to post in a discussion thread. We got exactly what the US citizens voted into office. Yes, some of us, myself included, did not vote for Obama. However, how many people bitching really did their job as US citizens and took time to educate themselves on the candidates before voting? Or did most of them just buy what the media was telling them? I can't stand those who bitch but are mot willing to put in the time and effort to dig for themselves to find out what the real scoop is on candidates. If you are counting on the media to do it for you, you will always be misled. The media started having its own agenda years and years ago.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I've got your picture of me and you You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too" I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do Oh it's in color Your hair is brown Your eyes are hazel And soft as clouds I often kiss you when there's no one else around I've got your picture, I've got your picture I'd like a million of you all 'round myself I want a doctor to take your picture So I can look at you from inside as well You've got me turning up and turning down I'm turning in I'm turning 'round I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I've got your picture, I've got your picture I'd like a million of them all 'round myself I want a doctor to take your picture So I can look at you from inside as well You've got me turning up I'm turning down I'm turning in I'm turning 'round I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark Everyone around me is a total stranger Everyone avoids me like a cyclone Ranger Everyone... That's why I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so, think so, think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    steve229, May I ask what that was about?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    If guys are going to start pointless, non-strip club related political posts, then I feel free to add my own pointless, tangentially related song lyrics, lol.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "If you don't like things, it is far more effective to go to the poles" North or South?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Give me a break! This anti-Obama bullshit is so stupid that it can't even be called wrong. Now that I've said that, do we really want to engage in political rhetoric or talk about strippers? I have seen other discussion groups ruined by political sniping, and that's what will happen if we use this forum for political debates. I suggest that we confine our discussions to stripper-related topics.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    This is like old news. mikeya just catching up now?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    "'If you don't like things, it is far more effective to go to the poles' North or South?" I think it was clearly a missed capitalization. He clearly meant people living Poland.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    They did save us from the Nazis.
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    You guys realize this is old news? It happened November of 09.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @RossVa: You'll have to forgive mikeya. Not exactly the brightest guy on TUSCL, or anywhere for that matter.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    He didn't bow he had indigestion and had to puke
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion