tuscl

Best Way a Dancer Can Maximize the Visual?

Let's aim a little higher folks than the central Indiana staple of "Two boobies in the face for a $1". [Gatorfan, more than "I like watching her suck my ..."]

Are glow-in-the-dark bikinis realistic? Panties with flirty sayings like "I make boys do dumb things" written on the butt? A hot pink, cheerleader-type miniskirt? And what can be done with body paint -- or can that wipe off onto customer's clothes during a lapper and thereby is a no-go? Feathers and boas?

10 comments

• canny
    13 years ago
    I've seen a stripper wear a glow in the dark bikini and it looked fantastic. It was very eye catching.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Absolutely right about the paint. That also goes for glitter.

If by glow in the dark you mean white things that glow under club black lighting, if the club is using black lights then it also means that the eyes, teeth, etc. are also glowing unnaturally and you should find a different club.

Don't pick a costume that you feel dumb wearing. Clothes should be able to get out of without looking clumsy. Showing off the goods does not necessarily mean exposing them. Don't be afraid to be different, in fact strive for it. Don't be afraid to be the only dancer in swimwear rather than lingerie or the only girl in a tiny cheerleader skirt or tight satin shorts, or a low-cut backless evening dress. Consider how fabrics feel. Sequins look all sparkly but scratch. Same for some lace types. So consider satins, suedes, etc. You can consider theme outfits (toga, harem, tropical, cavewoman) but don't be ridiculous about them.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I have zero interest in the gimmicky crap, a lot of which used to be a lot more common 10+ years ago. The best way to maximize the visuals are to turn up the lights a bit and have the girls take off more clothes. I think that some of the clubs in Atlanta, for example, have it right with full nudity and lit stages.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Regarding black lights and strippers. Had a girl one time who smooshed her cooch up against my light polo a few times. Later, in another part of the club under a black light, it looked like I had spilled a bunch of cocktail sauce on my belly. I thought that she had been on the rag and I was a pissed-off camper, but I got away from the black light and it disappeared. Freaky.

An all-over tan and a glow-in-the-dark bikini are a sure eye-catcher. Knee-high white socks and black lights are not cool, except if part of a Catholic school girl outfit. And call me crazy, but I'm a sucker for the glow-in-the-dark stud that marks the pussy piercing (that she only shows you).
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like watching her suck my -------- wallet dry?

I think this topic was not mean't for me I hate bullshit.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    CT,

Funny you would mention this today. I went to see my fave this afternoon and the panties she had on glowed in the black lights if she was near them.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I like basic. White bra and simple white thong. That's the only visual I need.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ motorhead: I agree. A simple, basic costume is all I need to be visually attracted to a dancer. So many dancers seem to wear stange costumes these days, that I don't like. One dancer at a club that I frequent, I've known for four years, yet rarely got dances with her. One reason was I just didn't like her costumes; they just didn't appeal to me. The last time I saw her, she was wearing a very basic bikini, and I thought she looked the best I'd ever seen her. She was so thrilled when I complimented her on her costume!
  • Michigan
    13 years ago
    I was at a club recently and a gal was wearing a white bikini with flashing blue LED's at her nipples and pussy inside the bikini, oh and a pair in the heels. She definitely got everyones attention.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    In Atlanta, I watched hot naked girls walk on a lit bar giving me views normally reserved for their gynecologists. At the Player's Club in Baltimore, some of the girls do a pole spin that involves their legs spread open and excellent viewing of the tidbits for the entire crowd.

That is what gets my attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion