tuscl

Dealmaker

Sunday, October 9, 2011 2:00 PM
This is based on a comment in my article about designing the idea strip club. When it comes to deciding to buy dances from a girl which of the following are most and least important: APPEARANCE: really good looks. STAGE DANCE: really good moves while on the stage either on or away from the pole. SOCIAL: how she moves, talks, and interacts with you one-on-one,

14 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I could care less what the Dancer does on stage. Appearance wise, as long as the Dancer is NOT a 110% 0 - 3 or 4 DOG in terms of Facial looks, I'll consider her. Really helps if she has a Killer body if she is somewhat of a plain jane in facial looks. What WILL induce me to go for a dance is how she interacts with me 1 on 1.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Appearance will get my attention first, but willingness to put up with my preferred type of lap dance, i. e., an extended grope session, will seal the deal. Social and stage skills won't make a bit of difference if she won't let me play.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    While I'm usually not on the customer end, when I do find myself as a customer, facial looks and body are important but I would say how the dancer moves across the room and carries herself is important.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Depends. In some cases milage is top criteria. In other cases (i.e. where I'm a regular) how well we get along is top criteria. As I've said before, my tastes have a nonlinear formula.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    For me, buying dances is a three stage process: 1. Appearance will attract me to a dancer. If she does not meet a minimum standard of appearance she will not get to step 2. Hotter dancers will be the first approached by me in this portion of the interview process. 2. Social interaction will be the next part of the process. If a girl will does not carry herself well or interact with me well I will not buy dances no matter how hot she is. If she does, she moves on to step 3. A girl who gives me all of her attention and makes me laugh will always get money from me. 3. The girls that get to step 3 get a trial. If she does well in the initial dance, more will follow. Step 2 can be skipped by a dancer that is very aggressive with me at the tip or shows a willingness to play in the back.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Let me clarify. Of course when it comes to buying subsequent dances your pleasure at the first dance is everything. But before you buy that first dance you don't know and have to rely on other criteria. So my question has to do with choosing to buy a first dance with a new girl. Because unless you are going to buy one dance from every girl in the club you are going to need to do some selecting.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    It is a combo of all three for me. Obviously, they have to be attractive to me. But how they move on stage (if I see them there first) is important. Are they just going through the motions, or do they look as though they are into it. It gives me a little insight into how they might be during a lap dance. A dancers ability to be good socially is also important if I haven't seen them on stage. Building a rapport is also important in my mind. If they are missing any one of those three factors, the chances of getting a lot of money from me are remote.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Looks of course, since that is usually your first encounter. After that interaction.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I'm 100% with runrdude
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Stage? Do some clubs have stages? Seriously, I barely even know that the stage exists. It is all about interaction and attraction.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    For a new dancer it's almost always a progression of Appearance, Stage Dance, then Social (which usually actually starts with interaction during stage tipping). If you've ever been in a club when the music suddenly dies, or there's a long stretch without a dancer on stage, you know how awkward it is. The stage show often becomes just background noise, but it's essential to the SC experience IMO.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I also have a three step process: 1. One on One personal interaction (groping a major plus) 2. One on One personal interaction (groping a major plus) 3. 1 on 1 personal interaction (groping a must) did I mention groping:)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1. How she sucks cock 2. How she looks sucking cock 3. How she handles cock
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    @Rick Dugan You pretty much summarized the premise of my article. @Steve229 And I agree too that and empty stage is an energy drain. So thequestion is then how to redesign the stage to be both a worthy center of attention and a tool for increasing interaction and sales.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion