tuscl

Things you normally don't see at the Club:

Saturday, October 8, 2011 11:32 PM
-Full Cop in Uniform kicking the PLs out of the club during closing time. -Gay Guy sitting around in the club (Crossed legs, green painted nails, his voice, & clothes). He just took up bar space, and sat in PL chairs while they stood up to go tip the stage dancer (maybe he wanted them to sit on his lap). A friend asked a dancer: "He's probably your best customer." Dancer: "I hate that guy." -Church group of girls raid the club and deliver a flower with self-aid cards to all the dancers. Cards said turn to Jesus for salvation (or something to that extent).

23 comments

• basketball
    13 years ago
    Saw a dude at a former high mileage club dressed up as a woman.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    As a former sc employee. All of you woun't beleive the things's I've seen & hered. All the strippers/dancers here on this site will agree with me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I have recently become friends with an employee at a club. He has told me of a few recent stories. But then, so has my ATF, favorite now, other dancers, owners, husband of a dancer, barmaid, etc... Lot's of stories out there!
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    I saw a homosexual with a gold dyed stripe in his hair one time at a strip club. He was working there and kept going back to the girls dressing room. As he was going in and out of there all night, I caught him trying to make eye contact with me a few times. Faggit, I do not go to strip clubs to flirt with men. Bitch, keep your gay eyes to yourself!!!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I was thinking a dancer offering to buy a customer a drink. I'm glad I haven't noticed any of the other things.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    HB13 reports gay guy number 1. Very likely steve229. johnnymapalo reports gay guy number 2. Very likely mikeya02.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    To all you guys who seem to be so afraid of a gay guy hitting on you, I suggest you take lessons from a girl. They've been dealing with unwanted advances from guys for, well, as long as there have been guys. From my experience, they just say "no" a lot; throwing a bossy fit and reacting violently hasn't been a very common occurance, IME.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    A guy came up to me and said "you're a homo right?" I said "no". He said "yeah you're a homo". I said "sorry to ruin your gay fantasies, but you're going to have find someone elses dick to suck". His name was Dougster.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @GMD - the psychological term is projection, isn't it?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @steve229: I see that mikeya02 just accused me of being gay, by "projection" that must prove my assertion that he is gay. Correct?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @steve: Why yes, I think it is.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    I've had another customer who I've never met pay for 2 of my dances with a dancer. Suddenly I was sitting with the dancer and the next moment she tells me that the guy over there in the corner that she know offered to pay for 2 of my dances. I said sure! Hahaha. It was during a night when Trina Michaels was performing. I think that they were just trying to move me away from the stage or encourage me to buy more dances from her. Low and behold, I didn't, but I enjoyed the 2 free dances.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    chukko - that has happened to me twice at Follies. Once just yesterday. I think that in both cases the buyer was just trying to impress the stripper with his money.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I've had another customer who I've never met pay for 2 of my dances with a dancer." Couple of under 21 guys in the club, easy to spot because club makes them wear these embarrassing oversized t-shirts with a no alcohol symbol on the front. My fav at the time tells me the club also charges some ridiculous cover charge (like $50 each) for anyone under 21. I imagine that after paying for cover and buying their overpriced beers, they didn't have much of a budget remaining, and they sat alone gloomily while the dancers ignored them. I felt sorry for them and during the next 2-4-1 paid my fav to go over and give the "yutes" a table dance each. The look on their faces when she stuck her ass an inch from their faces was priceless.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    correction - overpriced cokes (~$8)
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Careful Steve, Douchester may take that to mean you are gay.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Two whats?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Oh, excuse me, your honor...Two YOUTHS. (good catch, lol)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have never seen a gay cop inside a strip club
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @txittyfan: according to steve's theory of "projection" mikeya is indeed gay. But, mikeya's given alot of tells about his "alternative lifestyle choice" for quite some time now.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    *yawn* Back to the op, I once saw a miserable little prick being bitch slapped by the smallest girl in the club for shooting his mouth off. Yup! His name was Dougster.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You're playing catch up, Mike. But I guess when you have a tortoise brain that is as much as we can expect from you.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    *yawn*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion