tuscl

Do any of the Spearamint Rhinos in CA approach the quantity and quality of dance

Kprince
California
Friday, October 7, 2011 11:50 AM
To me, the greatest collection of hot dancers I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing under one roof is easily the SR in vegas. With SR being a chain, I was wondering if any of the SR in the los angeles area can compare, in terms of number of attractive dancers? I've heard good things about the SR in Van Nuys, but was curious if any of these places can compete with the sheer number of hotties at the SR in vegas, which to me is easily the best stripclub if you're judging purely on the dancers looks. Not really concerned about extras since that is pretty much non existant, but more concerned about the sheer variety and quantity of hot dancers at any of the CA based Spearamint Rhinos. Thanks!

6 comments

• pjsands
    13 years ago
    Went to one once many years ago. Many hot girls but no real 2 way contact. A girl drover her knee into my Dick for 10 minutes and thought it was sexy. I disagree...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know a dancer who said she worked at the Las Vegas location but the Dallas location would not hire her. Also check out their website for free admission coupon (drink minimums seem to be their way of collecting a cover) [view link] The coupons are valid at their locations except for the Las Vegas one.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    No.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Two reasons why not. First of all they do not have the same square footage. Put the number of dancers in vegas in an LA club and there wouldn't be space to stand. The second reason is that places like the Rhino are where dancers from the big shows park while waiting for auditions and openings.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    No
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    The Rhino clubs in the City of Industry and Rialto were very good clubs to go to when I lived in the area 2004-06. Van Nuys was tame by comparison. Check their current reviews at: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion