tuscl

Dancer Hygeine

DUSA
Maryland
Friday, September 30, 2011 12:06 PM
Thought keeps coming to mind when ever a dancer puts her nipples on my lips. What do you think is the percentage of dancers that actually take the time to freshen up between customers? I would particularly wonder at clubs that are high mileage and pussy is routinely pushed in your face!! though depending on the amount of alcohol the thought tends to vanish!! :)

23 comments

• runrdude
    13 years ago
    I did fire a hot young uninhibited girl from the couch because I couldn't deal with her smelly snatch. When it came up to my face, I left. Mostly the girls I interact with are clean and fresh. I try not to think about jizz on the nipples though cause if she sticks them in my mouth, I will not push them away.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I once found black pubes on a ginger dancer. It was totally cool.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Can’t say for sure about all dancers but I’m reminded of when a dancer was trying to clean up her life and got a job as a cocktail waitress. She was so proud she told me that she was “now brushing her teeth and wearing panties.”
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I Purell my cleavage, hands, and ass constantly. I summers eve my crotch with wipes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    On the flip side. How many customers wash their hands between dances?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I've never had my lips or penis in or on a dancer in a club. I've also been lucky enough to not have to ask for the ones I've seen afterwards to shower. They've so far all volunteered to imediately when they got home. Yeah it's a thirty min distraction, but gives me time to play with the dog, cat, snoop, etc. Once I got a pitty dance with another dancer with less than great hygiene and took a shower in the second bathroom to be fair.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Always wash my hands. And shower and shave before going in a club.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    How many men don't wash their hands when they're at clubs after they use the men's room...... Stiletto25, I'd do that too if I was you!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I always stop at the men's room BEFORE I get a dance, wash my hands, and pop a mint or a Listerine breath strip. Post dance, repeat.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Most dancers care about staying clean while danceing. They make more money that way.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    yes, we do. I'm constantly freshening up. I saw a review about some fucker who fingered like 30 girls in a club (or so he claimed) and "didn't wash his hands between any of them." Gross. I hope he gets hand herpes.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't get dances from a woman I thought was anything but clean. A nose knows.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    We, as customers, can wash up til we're wrinkled as raisins, but that doesn't mean shit if the dancer herself is still full of the last custie's DNA. Although I always hope I'm wrong, I always assume that the dancer has NOT freshened up since her last custie, and proceed cautiously.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I've had more than one dance where the dancer smelled horrible while giving a dance. Those were all one and done dances. I don't get how they don't know they stink. I also make frequent trips to the bathroom. I usually go right when I get there and then as needed through the evening.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I agree that bad smells are most likely the number one cause of a one and done dance. Of course viruses don't smell but it is a start. I think that if a dancer is smart they are using sanitizer gel or wipes by the boatload and obviously not doing anything bareback. Since few clubs have paid sick days even ordinary stuff like colds and flu are lost income.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "On the flip side. How many customers wash their hands between dances?" Always "How many men don't wash their hands when they're at clubs after they use the men's room" Always - but I'm amazed (and grossed out) by the number of guys I've seen NOT wash after taking a piss/crap.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Most dancers I've encountered generally smell nice. Some have body odor, but not many. But bad breath is another story, including smoker's breath. I love to DFK. Probably my favorite activity actually. But I can't stand it when I taste smoke.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I *mostly* wash my hands after using the restroom, but I have been in some clubs where the restroom fixtures are so nasty, I don't want to touch them, and if they have no paper towels, I'm not going anywhere near them. Fortunately, those are rare, so yes, I wash, before and after any activities involving wet things. I find it pointless to even pretend that some of the girls are as assiduous about cleanup as I am. Many of them? Absolutely; it's relatively easy to tell the ones that actually take advantage of any facilities provided, and avoid the ones who don't.
  • vivi24
    13 years ago
    Hygeine is very important! I always arrived at the club freshly showered with clean outfits. I also would freshen up after every stage set and after giving dances and changed into fresh outfits several times per shift. I would avoid any customers that weren't clean looking too or that i saw were close with certain dancers. There were always some girls that didn't care about their own hygeine or customer hygeine. I think that's sick.
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    I have had dancers to ask me to purell or make sure I hit the mensroom to wash hands it I want to have a little fun, wink wink always a good sign. I agree with the other posts that it is amazing the number of men who do not wash their hands in the mens room and not talking just clubs eating at an upscale retaurant or bar see it all the time. I do love a dancer who freshens up and changes often throughout the night thanks ladies that posted that!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I now carry a little travel-size bottle of Purell to clean my hands and pecker after the VIP. It's easy to apply, even while standing at a urinal if the stalls are occupied. There's a little heat sensation as it evaporates, but I have the impression it cleans better than soap/water, which I'll use actually before Purell if I can fenagle getting wet and dry towels into a stall. As for the girls, I've seen a few clean themselves, and a couple have actually told me they do so (I guess as a sales technique to remove any doubt I may have). Mostly though, I think they move from guy to guy and while it's not appetizing to think about, I seldom turn away a pair of succulent breasts, unless I've just seem some gross PL suck them before me.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Here's another customer who packs a small bottle of sanitizer, for the sake of all involved. I give much appreciation to dancers who seem to have taken the time to freshen up and have been praised for my own cleanliness.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Does the stripper have Lysteria on her nipples?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion