tuscl

Question for the extras guys

Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:13 PM
OK I'm getting bored and when that happens I get curious. I'm in an extras friendly club and there's a dancer there that for some reason has told me over and over again that she doesn't do extras though the other girls do. I didn't care because I'm not interested in extras and I'm not interested in her. So one night she makes eye contact as she is taking a guy to the CR. 30 minutes later he comes out and heads straight out the door. Later she makes a point to come by and tell me he was mad because though she warned him, he still wanted extras and she said no. Two weeks later she's taking another guy to the CR. 30 minutes later he comes out and straight into the men's room which is right next to the TV I'm watching. He had to be in there for better than 5 minutes and comes out, immediately grabs a different girl and goes back to the regular dance booths. About 30 minutes later I see him and the CR dancer hugging and saying good-bye. So does she or doesn't she? And yeah the game was boring too.

25 comments

• JGoose
    13 years ago
    I'm sorry but, what? Are you asking us if a dancer that doesn't do extras does extras? If another dancer does extras? If you should be watching nekkid women instead of boring games?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "And yeah the game was boring too." Ask the club to get the NFL Red Zone channel. They only show the scoring plays. It's like an all extras channel.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, I'm surprised you didn't mention the NFL Sideline Channel. Almost nothing but cheerleaders.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't recall ever being that bored in a strip club where I didn't rectify the situation by leaving.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    When I ask for extras, the dancers always give me a special edition of the local newspaper.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    You don't want extras omg! Y do you club ???
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Sounds like she does something.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @JGoose. No need to be sorry. Just the product of a rather boring night and a wandering mind. To answer your questions: 1) Yes 2) Sure, why not? 3) You didn’t see *these* nekkid women. There’s a reason so many SCs have TVs. @steve229. Great idea. As soon as they subscribe I’ll sue them under the ADA so they have to install a recliner to accommodate that old back injury my doctor is about to give me. @GMD. Hope springs eternal.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Maybe she thinks you will throw lots of cash at her trying to "turn" her.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    She must do something extra or she is one hell of a stripper. i have never been board at a sc.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Only her hairdresser knows for sure.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I don't know of any dancer who doesn't do extras with the right guy.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    There is an OLD saying - That EVERYONE has their Price. Maybe someone met that Price.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with Alucard, if it is an extras-friendly club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll also point out that leaving the club isn't an automatic indicator of getting off; there's one girl at one club where I go in, get one dance from a particular girl, and then immediately leave. No getting off involved, she just has amazingly soft skin, gorgeous suckable nipples and a juicy little pussy. Likewise, having a mess to clean up, which the OP implies is the case with the restroom guy, does *not* mean that she did anything "extra". He could be one of those guys, like apparently many on this board, that can get off by grinding. No extras required in either case.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @GMD. Of course txtitty fan is correct that it is an unknowable answer to a question born out of boredom but your observations were one side of the coin that I considered. I did assume that the guy must be cleaning up but I also thought people were joking about cumming in their pants when I first read that here. Then I wasn’t sure why he was taking another girl for LDs when he got no more than 2 feet out of the men’s room. As I said, I’m not a practitioner so I don’t know what the post-extras rituals are. Always seeking to learn I turn to the TUSCL experts. What I really need is fewer boring nights. :)
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Real extras often require less cleanup.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    About half the time, the last thing I do in a club is get a dance. After I get the dance, I say my goodbyes back in the couch room and hit the door. This is not an indication of any extras I may or may not have gotten.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    in my experience, if a dancer tells you she doesn't do extras, there's only 3 reasons why she wont: 1. you are not her type so she is not tempted to go that extra mile. 2. she just don't do extras at all(yes these women still exist). 3. you cant afford her because she think shes all that and think she has top dollar pussy. women know within minutes of meeting a man if they will have sex with him or not and unfortunately most average men don't have a chance unless they have deep pockets or a large dick, most of us don't even come close to the high standards that women set for themselves and they like to hold out till somebody that's close enough comes along. most dancers have already made up their mind the moment they see you if they are going to put out or not and it don't matter how much you offer them, if you are not ready to clear out your savings account then don't even bother trying to get her to give in, because you will lose that game and all your money and have blue balls while her and her friends laugh at how she cleaned you out and left you high and dry.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Cynical much Jmoney007? I thought *I* was bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Extra extra read all about it "hj,bj,fs" comon its good shit! Y not want it ! It will make a man out of ya!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "straight into the men’s room which is right next to the TV I’m watching" And please, next time, at least sit where you have line of sight to the dancer's dressing room instead of the men's room, sheesh!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Every once in a while, not in an extras club. I will disappear into the lap dance room for 30 minutes. The room was busy and we sat and waited a lot of that time waiting for our favorite spot to open up.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    When you not in an extras club ! Omfg! What is wrong with people! I thought we all loved getting extras ! Don't get me wrong a good confersation lol ! Look I can't finish that statment! I go to get sucked and fucked! If I want something else I go get a civvi for that!
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @juicebox69. Oh young Jedi Knight you have much to learn. Setting aside the whole p4p thing (which I can understand and appreciate the ease and convenience of though it’s not for me) there are other considerations. Playing Russian Roulette can be thrilling but like a drug some people need it more often and in stronger doses to keep getting the same rush. Should you some day find yourself playing with an ever increasing number of rounds in the cylinder or playing with 4 separate guns in a single day or wake up not having any idea where the latest one came from, perhaps you too will consider limiting yourself to an occasional game loaded with no more than a single round. If on the other hand you really feel lucky you could try using a semi-automatic. There’s always a chance for a misfire. As far as strippers, which I do have a modicum of experience with, worse than not knowing where that pussy has been is *knowing* where it has been.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion