tuscl

My View: What I'm Looking for & Hoping to FIND in a Dancer (Whether I find this

Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:12 PM
1. A Sharp intellect or a pretty reasonable level of intelligence - Air Heads, STAY AWAY 2. An ability to carry on a conversation reasonably well as opposed to being a quiet social introvert 3. Experience - A. In Life aka being older & mature as opposed to an immature 20 something or younger - B. In Dancing or Sex 4. Dark Flowing Hair - Either Black or Brunet - Red Curly hair is a SPECIAL exception - NOT Blonde, I'm NOT attracted to Blondes 5. A reasonably sized & shaped Body - If a Dancer is so skinny that she looks like a pre-adolescent, I'm NOT INTERESTED - Some curves with reasonably & nicely sized Breasts and Derrière is GOOD - In terms of Facial looks, she doesn't need to be a 8 or 9 or 10, After all "Beauty" is in the eye of the Beholder 6. Stature - I have a GREAT attraction to Spinners, I'm not particularly attracted to really TALL Dancers - Average height for a woman is JUST Fine 7. Behavior - DO NOT... I repeat...DO NOT come up to me & say "Wanna Dance", that means IMMEDIATE rejection - A Dancer that I wish to sit with me should not be Stand-offish or aloof or seem bored or TOO into texting or talking on her Cell, I REALLY enjoy Flirting verbally & Physical flirting, You can't be TOO touchy/Feely with me - Don't be a ROB, I'll NOT short change a Dancer, so DON'T short change me on the agreed about activities - If a Dancer can't be "REAL" with me at the table/bar or in the dancing area or VIP, then be an Oscar winning Actress, I won't complain in either case - I'm going to treat a Dancer with courtesy & respect (I know you Guys have heard this from me before - Bear with me), please treat me the same - BADLY behaving Dancers will NEVER see ANY $$$ from me again nor will the Club in most cases & if the behavior is bad enough, I'll complain to the Manager too - This is GOLDEN RULE stuff

29 comments

• mjx01
    13 years ago
    I don't have anything against blonds, otherwise I concur. Omit the dancer part and you might even have a nice 'civilian' girl.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    This is an "IDEAL". The more of the attributes I can attain in 1 Dancer, the BETTER. It would certainly make becoming a "Regular" easier, & she would be on the road toward perhaps being a HIGHLY favored Dancer or ATF. Civilians may apply too! LOL
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    What I'm looking for: 1. Big boobs 2. Blonde hair 3. No morals
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    What I'm looking for extras !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Of course in the MAJORITY of situations the "the agreed about activities" I want are Xtras!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Honestly, move 3 up to the top spot, 1 and 2 down down 1, and 7 up to the number 4 spot (4 can go away; I can't imagine *not* being attracted to a person like this just because her hair was the "wrong" color), and you've pretty much described my list as well. Yeah, if I'm paying, sex is *definitely* in the top spot.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Can't argue with the list. For me, I was secure in my knowledge that I had a strong preference for Asian spinners when a tall blonde walked into my life. So keep an open mind!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I can't imagine *not* being attracted to a person like this just because her hair was the "wrong" color" GMD & harrydave, ever since the time that I 1st started being interested & attracted to girls...then women, I have NEVER ever been attracted to a Blonde. NEVER!!! They simply don't excite that sexual attraction in me. That's just the way it is. That, of course, leaves all the Blondes for those of you who find them of interest. LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm hoping to find my cock in her
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Why on earth do conversational skills matter? And what's wrong with introverts? If they talk they are just going to lie or try and run some scam on you. Best they only talk when absolutely necessary. The rest of the time they should be fucking you or sucking your cock. Really weird for a guy to a strip club in search of intelligent and conversationally gifted women.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Exactly! Foriegn strippers can be just as good. They really only need a sixteen word vocabulary. Faster Harder Cram your big dick in my tight pussy! Ass! Throat! Oh God! Jesus! Doc!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Ahh... Dougster made a friend. How cute.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    steve seems pretty fixated on me lately. Some kind of homo?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Alucard: "That, of course, leaves all the Blondes for those of you who find them of interest." Thank you, Alucard. I'll take your share of the blondes. Can I help anyone else by taking unwanted blondes off their hands?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I love blondes! I'm a blonde! It's dyed, of course, so I'm not too offended. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I will fuck a blonde ! Any body else ?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I know I'm going against the general convention amongst many people, especially men, that Blondes are the Ultimate in Sex Appeal. That's ME. See in my profile, it says Maverick. I didn't put that in my description of myself for NO reason. Stiletto25, I'll excuse you for dying your hair. ;) ;)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Post Scriptum: If a Blonde wants to "DO ME" badly enough I won't turn her down! LMFAO
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I was simply reacting to your "I'm NOT attracted to Blondes" (emphasis yours) statement. I just can't imagine that being a negative deciding factor. If my current favorite (a very rich, dark brunette) were to show up tomorrow with her hair dyed blonde, I can honestly say that I would be mystified by someone who was attracted to her one day, and not the next. I can certainly understand a preference in hair color; I just can't imagine going from "attracted" to "NOT attracted" based on that attribute alone. Obviously, you feel differently about that.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Did your mom have dark hair and a big ass? You know what Froyd said about your momma? I won't repeat it
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Since there is another thread on this general subject, I thought I'd resurrect mine.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My criteria have change since the last time this thread came up. Now I look at "daughterhood of txtittyfan" as my number one criteria. I'm even willing to put up with a bit (or alot) of ugliness if that criteria is met.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My criteria is the same, except I'll make an exception for a REALLY exceptional Blonde Spinner!
  • vivi24
    12 years ago
    Douchster, if you want my daughter, you have to take my mom and sis too. It's a buy one get two free deal, this decade only!
  • vivi24
    12 years ago
    Sorry, that was a bad joke. I have been reading all of the insults here and i thought that saying something stupid would show you guys how stupid you look but i really do regret saying it. Sorry again.
  • vivi24
    12 years ago
    I also want to say that many of you are very childish and crude and i ask myself why i even read sum of these discussions. I don't think that this forum is here so everyone can insult each other. U all should just grow up!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are a lot of Assholes on this site and many who think they are better than others. You just have to wade through the shit to find any positives.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Gee, viv, that sounded like some txtittyfag would say. Forget who you were logged in as? :-)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alucard: "There are a lot of Assholes on this site and many who think they are better than others. " Sounds like you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion