tuscl

Do you prefer strippers who sell intelligent conversation or care-free giggling?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:01 PM
When you go to strip clubs, do you look for INTELLIGENT CONVERATION or are you looking for care-free giggling? Are you instead looking to get sexually stimulated?

2 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Actually, DC, you may be cracking a witticism there with "intelligent giggling," but that DOES sum up, pretty much, what I think we're all looking for. In some manner or other, she has to be (for me) friendly and feminine and girlish, while also not being either a downer or a damned idiot. I will still get a dance (especially if exra service is offered) from a woman who is a damned idiot, as long as she is still ultra hot physically; but if she's a downer, I probably won't go back with her. I especially dislike the girls who discuss the evening as though it's business. "I'm not making any money" and "this club is lame tonight" and "what is WRONG with you men?" and so on. Those statements just make me feel like she doesn't have a clue about how I want to be treated. I know, I know, the statements are true; to her, I am a walking ATM. But I don't want her to REMIND me of that fact. I want her to pretend she CARES ... in a giggling girlish way, of course ...
  • DB Cooper
    18 years ago
    I'm looking for intelligent giggling
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion