tuscl

Survey Time!

1) How many customers here have ever "changed their mind" and walked out on a lap dance because the dancer starts right away (ie the middle of a song) rather than waits for the next song?

2) When the dancer starts the lapper in the middle of a song, is the effort generally better/the same/worse than lappers started at the beginning of a song?

22 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've left. And it is a worse experience starting in the middle.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Well, one choice is to walk out, and another choice is to call her on it. I've called her on it far, far, more than I've ever walked out of a dance.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I make it a point to gently suggest to the customer that we start during the next song. They never seem to have a problem with it.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Who the hell starts in the middle of a song? That's just weird.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago

Many do, especially if I am in a rarely visited club or with a new dancer. Doesn't really bother me all that much as they get ZERO tip.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I don't walk out but I do say this must be a free one cuz if it ain't I'm not paying.....this 4 me normaly fixiz the problem.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I've never had one start in the middle of the song.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I think I've had a dancer start mid song once. It was my very first dance and she didn't remove her bikini, but there was A LOT of contact on her part. When it was over, she stopped and I was excited, FIRST DANCE!!, and went to pay her, and she said 'That's just the warm-up honey, now are you ready for your dance?' It was awesome!!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I had dancer's try to start in the middle of the song, then dance to the middle of the next song. How do they know what the middle of a particular song is? I had dancers try to charge for a half a song. This type of stuff will drive away repeat customers. Strippers need to learn to just wait a minute or two and give a customer his due. Sit and chat a bit before the next song begins.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    If approached by a dancer inquiring about LDs, I've learned to say something like, "Yes, may I have a dance on the next song?" Never a problem then, but if I don't, I've had a few start mid-song. Also, if I want additional dances, I always mention the number of the dance - something like, "May I have a second (or third, or fourth...) dance?" It works for both of us to help keep our accounting straight.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It happened to me last Monday night. The dancer was new to me and agreed on 2 for $25. We got to the couch room just as the next song was starting. Instead of just starting the dance, she askes for payment upfront. In 10 years of going to this clubs that was only the 3rd time that I had been asked for prepayment. I fumbled around getting the $25 put together and gave it to her and then she stasrted the dance, mid song. It was a terrible dance. I should have just walked out when she asked for the money up front. Then she had the nerve to ask me if I wanted another one.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, but generally a suggestion to wait for the beginning of the next song is met with either "OK" or some variant of "Don't worry, we'll go to then end of the next song. I can't remember having a problem getting my full song. Of course, I've never had a problem asserting my prerogatives in that regard, either. It is, after all, *my* money.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Who the hell starts in the middle of a song? That's just weird"

I believe they are called ROBs! ;)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, the experience that triggered this:

I was at The Million Dollar Club outside Toronto on this night and there, as with the other clubs in the chain (Cannonball Cabaret and Midway Invader) the girls were always very polite, well-mannered, and easy going. Almost to a "T" they would wait til the start of a next song before beginning dances. There was no need to bring up "Wait til the next song" stuff. Then I get the outlier at The Million Dollar, one for whom "time is money" and she goes right to work. Nevermind the song had started at the moment we had reached the VIP area on the 2nd floor. VIP at The Dollar is long, narrow and a giant "L" shape in layout. We had to walk all the way from one end to the other to find an open spot, taking up 45 seconds of the song. I sat in the chair and didn't know whether she was going to just sit on my lap and wait for the next song or start her dance. She segued into the dance (buzzkill). Though hands/touching are allowed throughout the dance, for the first two minutes I didn't lay a finger on her. I'm sure she was aware of it. Then I decided I better get a little something for my money and did some light carressing. The song ended and she turned her head slightly to ask "Would you like another?", which basically put an end to the thought she'd carry on 45 seconds into the next song. I declined. Paid her the $20 due and moved on.

The backstory about her: Met her early on in the evening when she stopped by to introduce herself. Tall, thin, friendly, beautiful face with a pair of supermodel eyes. She definitely made my short list to get dances from on the evening. But I was still in recovery from the torando I had experienced upon arrival at the place... When I looked for her later in the evening she was nowhere to be seen, for like two hours. I suspected she was on outcall with a guy, as OTC at a hotel is legal in Toronto and the top dog club, Cannonball Cabaret, had several very attractive dancers coming and going during their shift (which the club is okay with so long as the gals pay $30 to the club every time they return.) Anyways, this gal took the main stage and proceded to put on a very athletic and agile routine. Upon finishing she was flagged down by the first table she walked past. Had a 3-minute conversation with those guys then spent about 7 minutes at the next table of guys, all the while standing at both. She was finally let loose and came by my way. I got her attention and asked her for a dance. She said sure and off we went. I suspect I was her easiest sell and that the other folks were trying to negotiate something more than a dance with her. My reward? A truncated lapper. Hrrmmph!!!

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It happens from time to time. I tell them to wait until the next song begins. If they don't like that,too bad. Most times I let them do it, it was a crappy dance,
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    While I haven't had one start in the middle, I did have one try to quit 15 FUCKING SECONDS into the song and act like the song had changed. I called that shit and she played dumb but finished the lame ass dance.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    when i've had a dancer start in the middle of a dance i stop her and tell her to relax until the next song starts.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I guess it depends on what she started right away? we talking sucking my cock then okay I'm staying
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    It's happened a few times and the quality of dance that occurred was superficial at best. If I now hear a dancer want to start mid song, that is the end of the transaction.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Wow sounds like you have a winner!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    A stripper is only getting about $60-$80 an hour out of me or mechanic rates. You know what that means? A lot of songs she'll have to sit and talk through.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I've had them come up as a song was starting and ask for a dance, but I always made sure I said let's wait for the next song. I don't go for the "wanna dance" girls anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion