tuscl

Ever wonder what its like to work in a strip club? Check this out, funny reading

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:35 PM
[view link] My blog written from 12+ years in the industry. Enjoy and feel my pain...

15 comments

• metaldude
    13 years ago
    Dude, Just read some of your blogs. You are one seriously funny guy (if that's possible). "Shit, I figured I'd be making so much money by now I'd be like a huge plate of pale man-kebab smothered in Thai hooker sauce" Funny of the LOL variety, I know I did. Keep up the good work.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Am I missing something? I see the "weave" blog, but nothing on strip clubs.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    There's roughly 35 posts or so. Not every single one of them pertains to strip clubs per se, some, like the 'Weave' entry are more observational. try this one: [view link] Thanks for reading
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    He is a funny guy. That pleasurably killed a half hour.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've worked in a few sc's in Atlanta GA. The first month was great seeing all the hot strippers & get layed lots of times. But after a month it was just a nother job.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    No doubt Bang, how many times did guys come up to you in the club saying "Dude! You've got the greatest job in the world!" Its just a job, it has its ups and downs like anything else. But I suppose if you've never worked in one it must seem like a party you get paid to attend.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Thanks Metaldude, glad you liked it. Its pretty much just a way for me to drunkenly vent after a shitty night.
  • malibucoconuts
    13 years ago
    Shamrock - You're really a good writer. I enjoyed that!
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Appreciate that Malibu. Whenever works pisses me off, expect more.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Anybody that "looks like a 'Steve'," is ok in my book.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    @Shamrock I do have to say that a recurring theme of your blog makes me less likely to tip the floor guy or ask him advice about girls. If you are sending the girls who tip you instead of the girls I want, what's the point?
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I only send my good tippers when the customer is vague about what he wants or she fits the description. I usually ask for preferences, "Do you like white or black, blond, brunette or redhead, tall or short, slender or more buxom?" A lot of times the guy doesn't care or has a short list, "I want a blond.", or "Big tits. I need big tits." As long as I have a tipper who fits the bill, I'll take her every time. If I don't then I'll pick one who matches the preferences and hope for the best when it comes to tips. I would never send a girl I don't think will work out with a customer just because she's a great tipper. She has to be the right fit.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Good blog, very much enjoyed myself there. :) Love the "VLSU" acronym. And the "He's a Steve" comment, of course. Wish I were a Steve. :(
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Thanks Book!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion