tuscl

How much do you know about your ATF?

Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:09 AM
How much do you know about your ATF? For example, from least to most: (least) What they look like Stage name Work schedule Hobbies and interests Life story (where they grew up, went to school, and why they're dancing) Number of kids Real first name Phone number Real relationship status Real last name Email address Non-dancer Facebook or Myspace Family member names Address Medical history More? (most) Are you happy with the amount you know, or do you want to know more, or do you wish you knew less?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If there is anything I don't know, it is because I never thought to ask. I am happier than a pig in shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Scary. Most of those. Hobbies and interests is not something she's talked about, nor medical history. "Life story" I've heard quite a bit of, though mostly the parts she thinks of as bad. The rest of your list is stuff she's been pretty open with. Assing she's telling the truth, of course. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    This is what I know: her pussy, her tits, her ass, her lips all of those other categories are TMI
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I know all those things about my ATF. "What they look like"??? I would think everybody but Stevie Wonder would know this.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I know all those things about my ATF. "What they look like"??? I would think everybody but Stevie Wonder would know this.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Without being specific I have most of that list covered for my ATF. REAL reationship status has always been a question mark. Nothing adds up and I also tend to assume SS involved to keep me in play. There are some things I would like to know more about. However, odds are I'll regret what I know when the situation changes.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Wow, one of the most strange posts I've seen. But, yes if you have to know, I know all those things, including medical history. Sounds creepy but we've known each other a long time and she has a past history of medical issues. But she volunteered all the info
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    What they look like - yes Stage name - yes Work schedule - yes, Before she retired. Hobbies and interests - yes Life story (where they grew up, went to school, and why they're dancing) -yes Number of kids - yes And ones that were not "completed". Real first name - yes Phone number - yes Real relationship status - yes Real last name -yes Email address - Never had one and still does not, last we talked. Non-dancer Facebook or Myspace - Doesn't do computers Family member names - Orphaned. She doesn't even know. Address - No, but I know where she lives. Been there. Medical history - Some
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Hate the term ATF but everything on your list down to detailed medical history plus how to stop her snoring as well as her complete criminal history including what type of knife she used when she stabbed her ex-husband. Strip clubbing has never been a fantasy for me though I usually do prefer a blissful state of ignorance. Strippers are whack jobs.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    What they look like- yes Stage name- shes worked at 3 different clubs and i know all of the different names she used still call her by her 1st stage name though Work schedule- a little Hobbies and interests- somewhat Life story (where they grew up, went to school, and why they're dancing)- i know where she grew up thats about it Number of kids- yup Real first name- yes Phone number- text & call on it all the time Real relationship status- yes 9my personal sex slave) lol j/k Real last name- nope .. she doesnt know mine either Email address- i dont care for that Non-dancer Facebook or Myspace- never asked prolly wont Family member names- i know her sisters names Address- i been her house once.. dont remember her address though Medical history- WTF?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would say a great regular knows my.stage name, my real first name, what I look like, my email address, my phone number, and my work schedule. That's about it.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Stage name - yes Work schedule - yes Hobbies and interests - some, but not all Life story (where they grew up, went to school, and why they're dancing) - some, but not all Number of kids - yes Real first name - yes Phone number - yes Real relationship status - with me or some other male(s) Real last name - yes Email address = no - don't know if she has one Non-dancer Facebook or Myspace - no Family member names - most Address - yes - I've been there Medical history - no
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I also knew pretty much the same info about my prior ATF.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I have some favorites but am always looking for new favorites, well right now I am. my answers: What they look like? I can see them in the club, it isn't that dark. I don't understand why you are even bothering asking this question unless you know of some clubs that are pitch dark. I don't. Stage name: If they go on stage I hear it all the time. If they don't go on stage, I may not remember. If I want to know someone's stage name, I'll ask. Not really that important to me but I know some dancers can be sensitive if you don't remember their stage name. Work schedule: Don't care, if they usually show up when I'm there, then I may unless I want a break from them. I seem to get new favorites whenever the older favorites are away. Hobbies and interests: I usually don't ever ask. Life story (where they grew up, went to school, and why they're dancing) never thought about asking, don't usually sit around and talk that much Number of kids: Some dancers tell me this but I usually don't care unless I'm thinking about hooking up with them later and this would warn me about other obligations. Real first name: I usually forget even when told. Some dancers think it's an accomplishment if they get me to remember their name. Phone number: Somewhere but I'm not looking for it and not calling anyone. I need to stay home and clean up my house sometime. Real relationship status: I figure they have boyfriends unless they're trying really hard to meet up with me later. I usually don't bother to ask because I'm not trying to meet up with them later. Real last name: I hope they don't expect me to remember this much information. It's a nice gesture to tell me but I probably won't remember it for very long. Email address: I never seriously asked for this much information. I don't even like to check my own email. Well I do once every week or two and see tons of stuff in there, some from people I know. I've told them all that I don't check it every day unless it's my work email. I'm not going to email any dancer from my work email nor do I want any of them to know that. Non-dancer Facebook or Myspace: Too much information. The last dancer who fictitiously suggested when we first met that we should exchange facebook information, backed off when she was surprised I had one. Then she said something about she had over 600 friends but hardly ever used it. Right (sarcasm), she should have just stopped while she was ahead. Stop the lies. I would want to create a new fake identity if I had a bunch of dancer friends on facebook. Family member names: I'm not that interested. If she wants to tell me I'll act interested for a couple of minutes. Address: Not trying to hook up with anyone right now so I don't care. Medical history: Too much information unless it could affect my health in some way. More? Are you kidding? You guys sound like you're interviewing a potential employee and doing background checks.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    There have been a few dancers who I sat around with and talked and learned a lot more information. That's not why I usually go to strip clubs though. That's more likely to happen if it's a slow night in a slow club.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Correction: My first favorite and real ATF was on me like glue for so long that I wanted a break without telling her. I liked the club and some of the other dancers so I learned what her work schedule was to avoid her on some nights. It worked sometimes, other times her friends called her and let her know I was there and she came in anyway. I was new to strip clubs at that time.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A delicate balance. I want to know enough to keep myself protected from any harm, be it medical, emotional or otherwise, and not enough to be drawn into her drama with exes, children, bills and games.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    "What she looks like?" question is OK. It's easy to know someone without being able to recall details like eye color, nose shape, ear shape, etc.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I know that she is gone. She retired from the business. I hope she is doing well in her new life.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    All of the above, except not much about medical history. Me and her are pretty tight. :-)
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I know way too much. Ignorance IS bliss. The medical history I don't know, and where she lives. I have picked her up and dropped her off at 8-10 different locations. And frequently it's down the street, or at a store/gas station. Fine with me, i prefer some distance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion