tuscl

ATTENTION!!!! IT'S Christal's BIRTHDAY Tuesday September 13th YOUR INVITED

I will be working at Follies on Buford hwy from 12-8. I'm going to do my birthday dance at 6 pm and would love to see all of you there. Anytime between 12-8 would be wonderful.

Since I'm new on the dance scene, I really don't know many people yet, dancers included. Ive never really had a birthday party so to have a lot of people cheering me on would be so wonderful. What a great gift that would be! :) More importantly, I would love to meet as many of you as I could face to face. I have truly enjoyed the feed back I have received from you over the last couple of weeks. I'm so happy that I was invited to be a part of this forum.

Thanks again for everything. I look forwad to future interaction with you and hope you enjoy my short fantasy stories, mistakes and all

Have a great weekend. I hope to see you at Follies on Tuesday.

Christal

7 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Happy Birthday. Unfortunately, I won't be there (I live too far away).
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Christal, I would like to attend your party but it's too far. Why don't you come come here and I'll help you celebrate. I could use you. Here in Detroit, I can't get anything but air dances.
  • MrPickle
    13 years ago
    Where the heck is Follies?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Happy Birthday.

Follies is in Atlanta. There is a search feature in the top left of the screen if you type in a club name or city name and you can find clubs and cities. I used it myself a few minutes ago.

It's a bit too far away for me at this time right now too.
  • Christal
    13 years ago
    Thank u all for the birthday wishes. Your just great !!!! :)
  • Daddillac
    13 years ago
    Happy Birthday, I live in Atlanta and will be by to see you soon. I enjoy your commentary here and you seem like my type of dancer. I will not be able to get by today but will be by soon.
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    Happy Birthday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion