tuscl

A stripper I had picked up at her place says, "If we run into my boyfriend we wi

About 3 years ago I went to pick up a stripper at her apartment complex to take to a Palace Inn for sex. I had seen her a few times before and met her at a club where I am VIP. She was 21, hot brunette from Florida. I parked waiting on her and she comes out to car toting a baby in its carseat.

She straps the kid in the back and gets in on the passenger side saying "I need to drop him off at Roxies before we go to motel. If we run into my boyfriend, we will just tell him your Uncle Dave. He doesn't think older men can do it so it should be cool but don't worry I think he is still in jail."

Luckily we did not run into her boyfriend (what a roadrage incident that could have been) and had great motel sex after we dropped off kid at sitters. After the session at the motel I took her to the club to start her shift. As I drove off I noticed a couple of them scoping me out in my new red mustang. Turns out her bf would be in jail for a few more months and there would be more party time for me with her.

Any similar experiences with otc gals? Don't you just love it when there bf is in jail. For me it meant lower POP and lots of sessions with her.

19 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    LOL nice story. What is the difference in POP when bf is in jail?
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    the thing that stood out to me the most about this story is the boyfriend being in jail.

i don't know the guy so i'm not going to judge him, but being in jail for a few months obviously doesn't give off a good impression about the guy.

it just has the " girl always goes for the bad ass" type guy thing written all over it.

i'll never understand it
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Yes a lot of them go for the bad ass type. She would tell me how he is such a gangsta like it was some kind of legit profession with a future. In reality, and I was not one to tell her this, his only future was the grave or jail.

POP was inititally $200 when I first started seeing her. It later came down to an average of $130 during his jail time as the frequency increased bc she needed help with bills. I also shot lots bikini and nude pics of her (gave her some extra $) to add to my collection archive of various gals I have done over the years. After he got out we went our own ways as she seemed to disappear and a fantastic new girl had come online for me. A few months later in a club I saw her and we had a couple of dances. She said she no longer played and they were moving into a new house as they were getting married. Last time I saw her.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The boyfriends/husbands of dancers are always losers. The dancers sneak around so "my boyfriend won't find out", but these guys must know what the girls are doing on the side.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    She must like to fuck her Uncle Dave
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "it just has the " girl always goes for the bad ass" type guy thing written all over it.
    i'll never understand it"

Sometimes I think I understand, BUT it never makes ANY sense to me. NEVER.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Adrenaline. The bad-ass types make it flow, us "normal" guys don't. It's a drug, just as surely as heroin or crack and it's addictive.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    She can call me Uncle Vince anytime. LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I knew a dancer who's boyfriend tried to pimp her out. I don't think she ever gave in, but IDK I stopped talking to her. It's common I think for a lot of the boyfriends to talk the girls in to ficking you guys then taking a cut.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Gwen tells vincemichaels "If we run into my boyfriend we will just tell him you are my uncle Vince". But how can he be an Uncle if he is her baby's daddy. Isn't that insest?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    it's okay to fuck your cousin
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, shadowcat, but I am willing to bet a Paternity test result to show that I am not
    darling Gwen's baby's daddy. Anyone that fucked as much as she must have in her prime would have a very tough chance to prove any guy was her baby's daddy.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Yep, Uncle Dave. It's her father's younger brother.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    GMD: that sounds about right to me. they just don't get wet for 'nice' guy
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Not All dancers like bad asses or losers. I won't date just anyone. I myself like employed, nice men....or the independently wealthy :)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've noticed dancers perceptions of some guys can be all over the place. One dancer who was an artist on the side thought at one time that I was an artist too just because I expressed some interest in her paintings. Of course I'm not sure what a number of other dancers thought. I think at one time one dancer thought I was crazy. She seemed to like that. Another time I think a dancer thought I was the law and people were avoiding me. Other times some dancers thought I resembled someone who had been in the club a week or two earlier but it wasn't me. To sum up, you can be anybody and some dancer somewhere will believe you.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I need to be careful not to drink too much in a strip club or I could end up being a strippers boyfriend. I'm avoiding that. I don't want any instant family.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat, not in South Carolina I don't think.
  • pocketrockets
    13 years ago
    "Not All dancers like bad asses or losers. I won't date just anyone. I myself like employed, nice men....or the independently wealthy :)"

Stiletto you're the exception, not the rule. Just look around you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion