tuscl

Dumbest stripper scams

Friday, September 2, 2011 8:48 AM
I was at Jen's Den in Akron this week and had a couple dancers try to pull some stupid shit on me ... lol.The first was after a black girl finished giving me one bar stool dance that wasn't even very good compared to others Ive received there.After the dance was over i pull my money out and she says "that will be ten".Well it is well known that those dances are $5 a piece .I told her that they are only five a piece and i never would of gotten one from her if i knew she would charge me ten for one (shes lucky i was willing to take a chance on her for the 5 dollars lol).She stood there for a minute insisting on $10 and i just gave her $5 and she finally just left.Later on that night I was sitting at a table drinking a beer when another dancer walks over to me and starts talking about her roommate and other stupid shit.After a couple of minutes of her non-stop talking she asked if i wanted a dance and i declined.Well after that, she told me that I owe her $5 just for her talking to me ?! lol Well i told her that I never told her to come talk to me or that i would want a dance from her.I also told her I wasn't aware that there was a $5 charge if a stripper comes and talks to a [view link] It was so ridiculous and she in short said "im here to make money "and finally after refusing her for a couple minutes ,she left.Comments? Has anyone else had similar shit tryed on them?

20 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    No, but I routinely tell dancers they have to get on stage or give me a free air dance before I buy a LD. Most comply and some I tip but decline the LD. I tell them 'I'm here for the talent.' Call that customer shit, but I go for the girl I want, not accept whatever comes to me.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Come to think of it, I had an solicited hand job trying to get me into a Champagne Room I had to pay and haggle down on. I didn't ask for it, she didn't finish and she rubbed me the wrong way claiming 'we aggreed on $50' when didn't agree on a damn thing, much less money! Ugh... sorry I didn't want to take your overpriced, unattractive, unfunny ass to a closed room and pay money to fuck you. The only positive was she smelled nice.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    *UNsolicited I agreed to buy a normal $25 LD since went to look for a dancer I knew. Two minutes later my belt was whipped off and her hand was in my boxers.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Got into an argument one time about a dancer who said I "had to" give her the $10 that was sitting on the table as change from the bar. I said "No, I didn't." Just about got thrown out, but I wasn't going to give her $10 just because she thought it was just sitting around. Skanky, bad dancer, tats all over (back when it only meant that she was a biker chick).
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I saw a guy continually try to grope a dancer's nether regions after she had told him to stop. She charged him $20 for each (failed) attempt. I was laughing my ass off because he ACTUALLY did pay her. After $60 he stopped.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Many times throughout the years some of the dumb ones would insist I had to pay them for them coming over to talk to me. Trying not to laugh in their face, I told them to go away.
  • steel3643
    13 years ago
    vince- Imagine how easy their job would be if all they had to do was talk to customers to make money lol
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i haven't been to jen's since my last review. maybe a good thing, sounds like things are getting worse there. and yes i've had chicks try to charge me more after the fact. i pay the going rate and refuse to pay more and they never get another dollar from me. steel, did you get their names? out their rob asses here so the rest of us will know to avoid them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Some can't hold a decent conversation!
  • steel3643
    13 years ago
    The one that wanted money just for talking to me for 1 minute was Tabitha i think ,and the black dancer went by the name "Sweet" lol.Even with those two trying to get some easy money off of me ,i'd still say Jen's is worth checking out from time to time.
  • dscott
    13 years ago
    Just the other day I was getting two private dances at the Landing Strip near Detroit. When I touched her tits she said that will $50 extra. I said I didn't think so and paid her for two songs and left. Fuck these ripoff bitches!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    FUCKING ROB'S!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I can think of a few times that "things" didn't sit right with me, but as for an obvious rip off attempt. I must just be lucky. Can't recall it ever happening. I must just be attracted to honest dancers.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Maybe Akron university just started their school year and they have some new strippers or the strippers are trying to take advantage of the new college customers.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    The latest was a girl a few weeks ago who 15 seconds into the first (and only) song, she had barely touched my lap, got up and asked: "Would you like another dance?" I was like are you kidding me, the song just started. She said she didn't listen to this type of music and thought he switched the song. She did finish the song, but it was a pitiful effort. When I went back in this week, she seemed a little perplexed when I got dances from several other girls, but not her.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    @runrdude i think it is funny when that shit happens i sooooo want to look at them and say does it look like i fucking want another one of those shitty/ lackluster dances. I will begrudgingly admit that the first time i came during an ld the dancer was all pissy you owe me an extra $10 for a new g string i only had 5 i said that is all i got i am sorry she didnt say no but she was pissssssed,
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I'm with troop. I also send a note to the manager naming the ROB dancer, describing what she did and why I left the club that evening.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Once in my regular club a dancer on stage came over to me and told me I owed her money because I had had private dances from her 3 months before and hadn't paid her. I ignored the bitch. Later I was sitting with a dancer friend and went to the men's room. When I returned the bitch was talking to my dancer friend. She had been telling my friend the same story, but of course my friend did not believe her, knowing that I alway pay. This was a skinny bitch with small boobs and tattoos. Anybody who knows me knows that I only get dances from big-boobed girls.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "This was a skinny bitch with small boobs and tattoos" Which Club was this?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sounds like Bogarts and the ROB, Dynasty. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion