tuscl

Spas and Salons

If you guys want to pay girls for some bonified lovin' why strippers?? Why not just go to a spa or one of those nude modeling salons??

13 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    There's one that advertises heavily here. Went to it thinking it was a strip club and when I walked in I was surprised to see a lack of dancing or alcohol.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Do you have an example of such a place?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Seriously? I thought these places where in every city. You know 'massages with 'happy ending'!

I went to the Venus Room but ducked out before hiring any services.

www.venusroom.com

www.dfwnites.com/salons.htm
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I have considered it quite often. Quite frankly, it eliminates a big part of the interest for me. I go to strip clubs for the unknown, the challenge, and the thrill of the hunt.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Before I discovered SCs massage parlours were my go-to option. (In western Canada they are not referred to as ÀMPs'). My favourite massage parlour moment (posted here before):

Coming into town from rigourous work in the field I was in the market for a bona fide massage when I entered one of my preferred spots in Calgary.

The 'therapist' told me:

"I don't do massages. I just fuck."

Sigh.....................
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think those places are more on the LE radar. I know one got busted in my area recently just a couple of minutes from my work and I didn't even know it existed. Granted it was right across the street from an elementary school.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, for a list of *my* reasons why strippers are more desirable for me, see this discussion thread:

<a href="http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=15…
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It's true, they do bust the parlors and salons more often. Which is bullshit, because they could probably get more arrests raiding SC. I see stripping like marijuana, harmless and not necessarily a gateway drug to harder shit like meth or heroin. But with the enviroment it's put in, it can easily lead into it. I'd feel much better about it, if they legalized prostitution and raided the SC that weren't licensed and regulated. You could both control VD and keep the girls that just want to dry hump from getting talked into fucking... at least they'd have to switch clubs.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    George Carlin: It's not illegal to give someone money. It's not illegal to give someone an orgasm. So why is it illegal to give someone money for an orgasm?

OTOH, legalizing prostitution would mean regulating it too. Do we really want dumbfucks regulating fucking?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    If it's regulated like Nevada, Mexico or Amsterdam regulates prostitution, yes. If it's regulated like America regulates alcohol, no.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Doc, do you *honestly* think it could be done anything less than completely shitty at a federal level?
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    I've gone to an MP after going to SCs quite a few times. It's a nice way to end the night. For me it slows the pace down with no surprises or unhappy endings. I almost never start at the MP though because there's no foreplay and usually nothing to see.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    all the MPs aroud here are staffed with Asian women. nothing against a hot little piece of asian tail, but i like my women with a little more tits and ass than the average oriental girl .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion