tuscl

'I Feel Safe With You' ??

Last week saw the return visit of a young female geophysicist to my isolated bush camp for some more consulting work. One of the badass rig pigs got a little out of line with her and I had to tune him up a little bit.

'I feel so safe with you around,' the young woman told me.

If she ever saw my moves in the VIP of a SC..............I dunno??

10 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And I feel horny with you honey!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    LOL She might surprise you. A joint hunting expedition could be in order when you make it back to civilization.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I can see how she would say that and I've never met you. Your Tuscl persona is very personable and strong. You give off a good vibe.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Art, you and I have a lot in common-we become the alpha male in whatever group we're in. For me, the downside is that I become the girl's "friend" and although she sees me as protector and alpha male, she will never ever spread her legs for me, and I'm too much of a gentleman to demand tribute.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I'm thinking, Dudley Doright and Nell right now.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    art, I started to read this before I noticed it was your post and was trying to figure out what "young female geophysicist to my isolated bush camp" was a euphemism for.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    What is that old saying about letting the fox guard the chicken coop?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Art, do what you feel is right. LMAO
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I think that's your in. You need to get back to civilization, shower up, and show her a good time. But you may lose a geophysicist.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    As crazy as it may sound, I've heard once you spend a total of 7 hours with a girl(socially) she'll be comfortable enough to sleep with you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion