tuscl

I feel the earth move...

...under my feet

Anyone getting a lapdance in a Virginia strip club at 2 pm this afternoon would have finally gotten their money's worth, lol.

Anyone else feel the quake? Anyone actually in a strip club at the time?

13 comments

• rell
    13 years ago
    yeah i was at work when it happen.. its right by the airport so i feel planes vibrating the building all the time so i didnt pay it any mind when it 1st started
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I was at a meeting in a 10th Floor conference room. Not an experience I would like to repeat. I can't believe people on the west coast go through this all the time.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Give me a hurricane any day!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i was at work when it happened as well. the whole building shook for 7 seconds and then it was over.

honestly, it didn't scare me, i was more in shock because this was the first earthquake i've experienced.

it was actually pretty cool though, simply because nothing exciting EVER happens in virginia
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I lived in So Cal for 45 years and 2 years in Japan. I think you east coast guys are a bunch of pussies. :)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    LOL Shadow !! They had a short shaker and it's "run for the hills." They should try a roller that goes a minute or more.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    When I've been in California, I've always wanted to feel a little shake. Nothing damaging, but just to get an idea of a quake.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I've never experienced a 'quake. Standing near the vibrator unit on a seismic shoot is the closest I have been to the experience.

It's nothing like 'those' kind of vibrators either.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why what happened?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol shadowcat.....I agree ;)
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Yea one of my college buddy is station at Virginia and he was telling me about and it was his first time in a earthquake. As for myself I been in 4 earthquakes in California. The longest quake I been was over 20 seconds
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Give me a hurricane any day!"

Well, thanks, Clubber, now VA/DC is the path of Hurricane Irene. Sheesh!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    steve - No big deal. The strip clubs there are already a wash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion