tuscl

E-mails From A Dancer Requesting Money

Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:25 PM
On a lazy Sunday I had the time to catch up on e-mails including the mail at the address I liberally splash around when visiting SCs. I hadn't checked this stuff for about three months. There were 15 messages, mostly innocuous, but six of them were from a single dancer that I 'met' last April in Detroit. All were requests for cash and the promises of unbelievable joy if I returned to Detroit for a visit. The excuses she gave for needing cash were unimaginative but the spicy enticements offered were much more interesting. Spelling and grammar seemed to be a challenge for this girl. I won't be responding with a big cheque, but the correspondence titillated me and re-focused my memories on a satisfactory visit to Subi's last April.

14 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Fuckin' hilarious.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    art, i'm in a real bind! my godfish are starving and i don't have the money to buy them food. can i perhaps have your email address for a more detailed request? my fish would be very appreciative and they promise you a grand time in the tank if you should ever visit ohio.
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    I like prefer the come on by will make it worth your while and then get them to provide details of the worth your while. It is entertainment money at the end of the day. I just enjoy hearing the sales pitch. Creativeness gets bonus points!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ farmerart: Whenever a dancer mentions needing money, I'll say, "I know what you mean," and start in telling her about MY financial difficulties - "I just paid junior's college tuition, wife is going to Cabo this month, Benz is in the shop again, have you seen what the stock market's been doing lately? I'm still paying the lawyers on that lawsuit I told you about, and don't even get me started on those blood-suckers at the IRS." By the time I'm done, sometimes the dancer will offer to loan me money.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    farmerart: "Spelling and grammar seemed to be a challenge for this girl." Dancers sound OK when you talk to them in person (perhaps because you're focused on their boobs), but when you receive an email or text they reveal an often astonishing ignorance.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So art, maybe I can help her. LOL. What's her addy? If she's the one of the ones you told me about, I can always help an armored car relieve some of the weight it carries on a given day, and help the sweetheart out.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Let that be a lesson to you , Art. Check your email daily. You never know when there might be something important in them. :)
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    A return trip to Detroit ought to be entertaining. You might see what she offers for a modest loan, I mean, stipend.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    LOL. You mean that the check is NOT in the mail? ;)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Never received an email from a Dancer asking for $$$. Texts & phone calls...YES!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I had an OTC thing going with a girl in Ohio. A few times I made a contribution to the cell phone, cigarette, and stripper shoe fund via Western Union (boy do they rape you on the fees!). It paid off on my visits to town, but only because we had pre-established the agenda.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    harrydave - I know who that was. LOL. Only you and BRO!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    She was one slim, sexy, multi-orgasmic, dick sucker! No names! LOL.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Tell her to go work at the Penthouse - that place is a gold mine!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion