tuscl

Ever seen this?

Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:28 PM
Short version. Hot girl, 29. She's worked a number of very well known clubs and is a top earner. I've seen her eight times over the past six months. Each time we drink and talk at length. She refuses other customers and I other dancers. Neither of us desires anything OTC – strictly a dancer/customer relationship. The issue is I almost have to twist her arm to give me a LD. When asked about it, she said she was afraid I would leave after my dances (SS?). Our eventual LDs are very intimate and mutually enjoyable. I drop between $100-200 including tip but that is over maybe 3-5 hours. I've never known a dancer who hesitated to maximize her cash when I'm willing to spend and she is definitely sacrificing serious money. Not trying to throw my money away and she's a great find but I'm perplexed.

22 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    I think she's in love with you, you big stud.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Despite the professed "strictly a dancer/customer relationship", I think this young woman is looking for a "REAL" friend.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I had that with a dancer named Lexi. After six months of an ITC relationship, I wanted to meet for lunch or dinner on a "real date". She hemmed and hawed and I moved on.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @Dougster. I realize I’m new at this strip clubbing thing…no, wait a minute, no I’m not and neither is she. “Neither of us desires anything OTC – strictly a dancer/customer relationship.”
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Is this fake affection to keep you from leaving after you have maxed out because she wants you to stay and buy even more dances?
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @SD. Not a strip club affection type relationship (except the dances). We get along really well. She has turned down CR requests from other customers and doesn’t make a real effort to take my money. I’ve never gotten close to maxing out; just leave when I have to go.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Gee, GSW, sorry for insulting your non-newness. Let me see if I can help you out a bit here anyway, since I'm not new either. Most strippers, you have to realize are ***fuckin' mental***. That means they are just going to do shit that makes no logical sense. Are customers going to be able to figure it out? No. Does the girl herself even know why? Probably not. But the bottom line is, who gives a fuck why? As long as she sucks your dick when you pay her the cash, that is all you should care about. Why overthink it?
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    LOL nice one Dougster. You can certainly loose your mind if you try to figure em all out. I think some enjoy a little friendship as makes them feel better about themselves. easiest way to find out where the friendship is going is meet on neutral turf for lunch. Says no, you know where you stand. Meets and looks to take care of you for a price you have framed the realtionship. Meets and just chats, who knows.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    GSW,you may well have hit the mother lode here my [view link] long as you continue to think with your big head and not your little one you'll be more than OK. and the envy of us all.BTW,does she have a twin sister? :)
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Seen it? No.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What's the big mystery here? You drop a couple hundred bucks on her, and she doesn't have to do squat, except to yak and then finally give in to you pestering her for a lap dance, and you think this is somehow unusual? Of *course* she wants to put off the lap dance as long as possible. Since she's getting plenty out of you for essentially doing nothing, so why should she trade that for having to do something for what is probably not significantly more money? And those other guys will likely still be there when you leave anyway, or will show up the next day when you're not there, so she's probably not losing out in the long run, especially if, as you say, she's a "top earner".
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @gmd. It’s curious how people read a post from their own perspective. Lots of dancers spend their time with me whether taking a break from the grind or just preferring my company to that of others. I don’t p4p and stopped dating strippers some time ago so sex, falling in love or meeting OTC to become friends wasn’t what I was asking about. It is a money question and in this case LDs are the only source of cash she is getting out of me. This girl works in a money club and I have no doubt that if she walks out with anything less than a thousand dollars it was a bad night. I am befuddled that not only is she sacrificing her normal earnings but that she isn’t taking what she could/should from me for a significant amount of time invested. Sorry I wasn’t clearer.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ah, the "not clear" part was where you aren't spending except for lap dances. I took your original statement to mean that you were spending $100-200 on her throughout the night, and some of that was for the lap dance when she finally relented. But my original point stands, I think. She gets to take a break talking to you, and she's still going to get some money from you, so I'm not convinced she's really giving anything up. At worst, she's just *delaying* the other money, not losing it, and in the meantime she gets a break with someone who isn't all that demanding. I'm sure something like that has happened to most here: it has to me. I still don't see it as particularly unusual, though.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    A bird in the hand... She's just being rational (unlike Dougsters assessment). You are a sure and easy thing to help her meet her daily and weekly goals. I had an ATF in Phoenix like that for about a year. The formula is simple: Expected value = Income * Probability. Your probability is near 100%, so expected value for her is high.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Sounds to me like she's playing the "you-always-want-what-you-'can't-have" scenario. THe more she denies you, the more you want to spend on her. Sounds like quite a good con.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    harrydave said what I was trying to say, but way more concisely.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    GSW, if you're happy with the way things are, that's all that matters.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    gmd: "At worst, she's just *delaying* the other money, not losing it" Ah, a very good isnight. I remember talking to some dancers and the messages seemed to be that regulars are so pathetic, pussy-whipped they will just wait around for their girl anyway, rather than doing the sane thing and getting dances from some other girl. Or they will come back another night if she was too busy, or rearrange the own time they show up to accomodate the girl. It's all so sick it makes me want to puke. Maybe the "make them wait" thing is even net profitable. If she makes all her money off regulars george could be right!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Thinking some more, I remember this one real weirdo dancers, who would just hang around and talk to me, even though I never bought a dance from her. She thought I was going to cave in one day, and just spend a whole fuckload all at once, plus she thought it made other customers jealous seeing her sit there and it made them want her more. Like I said some are just ***fuckin' mental***.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    Improbable, yes. Impossible, no. I'm a dancer and from my perspective... she's either a terrible hustler and won't last long or she is satisfied with what she is getting out of you. She has probably weighed the benefits of sitting with you-drinks, easy conversation, a couple hundred bucks, and dancing for someone that doesn't repulse her, plus the added fun of making you perplexed with her little "no, I can't dance for you" game- vs.- the regular, "how are you, I'm so-n-so, would you like a dance" bullshit, over and over again. If you only see her once every three weeks, it's probably not that much of a salary cut for her. I"m assuming she doesn't sit with you for the entire time, either. At the very least, she has to go on stage. So, she IS still making money on the side in addition to your tips. Plus, you say she's the top earner, but you really don't know; it's all part of your fantasy of her. You assume, because she's beautiful in your eyes , that she MUST be raking in the dough, but that's not always the case. If she's a skilled dancer, she will make you think that she is a "top earner" by giving you the illusion that she's always busy/wanted but nobody knows how much each girl makes a night. Not the managers, not the bouncers, not even the other dancers. And it varies greatly from night to night (I'm one of the more popular girls at my club and some nights I make $1000 when the next night I can only make $100). My advice, if you like her and you can afford it, keep it up. But, don't come in too often and don't ever leave without giving her at least $100. Those are both game changers. Lastly, it's not going to last forever, nothing in a strip club does, so enjoy it.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @HottieHeidi. “she's either a terrible hustler and won't last long or she is satisfied with what she is getting out of you.” - Clearly she’s satisfied since she has *lasted* for years in top clubs across the country (and that’s not a hustle on her part as we’ve shared notes on those clubs) “plus the added fun of making you perplexed with her little "no, I can't dance for you”” - Twisting her arm was a poor choice of words on my part. She does *not* turn me down or hesitate when I ask. LDs are not high on my list of wants but they are the most efficient way to pay a dancer. I would never just hand money over because as you know, dancers do have their pride. The situation here is that she has an open offer and open wallet for as many LDs as she wants to give yet she doesn’t take advantage. The complete opposite of a ROB and my confusion is that an experienced dancer is leaving so much money on the table over and over again. “I’m assuming she doesn't sit with you for the entire time, either.” - Your assumption would be wrong. Exclusive attention for 4 hours on average (of a 7 hour shift) with the exception of stage dances once every 45-90 minutes where tips probably average about $20-30 per set. Our time together only ends when I tell her I have to leave. “You assume, because she's beautiful in your eyes , that she MUST be raking in the dough, but that's not always the case. If she's a skilled dancer, she will make you think that she is a "top earner" by giving you the illusion that she's always busy/wanted but nobody knows how much each girl makes a night” - I won’t argue with this *generalized* truth but I’m pretty good on making cash flow assessments in SCs. Most recently I told a brand new dancer what she could expect to take home (and told her to track it daily) the first month and what her take home would be in 4 months and a year from that date. So far my predictions through 4 months are within 10% of her actual. I have also helped dancers manage their money and in two cases I’ve known what they took home to the penny for more than a year. In this case since 3 people have been rude enough to try to *buy* this dancer out from under me with offers of CRs which would net her at least $300 a pop (which she declined) I’m confident in my assessment despite my blindness caused by her subjective beauty. “My advice, if you like her” - That I like her is a given based on the time we spend together but my only question really has nothing to do with her but rather behaviour. Leaving money on the table is something I rarely see and never to this magnitude. That was my intended question. “Lastly, it's not going to last forever, nothing in a strip club does” - Definitely a truism that nothing in a SC lasts forever but it’s also true that nothing ever changes either. Appreciate the observations and thoughts from you and all the other posters.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Definitely over-thinking this...yaaawn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion