tuscl

What's the most money you have spent on a stripper?

I recently went down to Greensboro NC at the Executive Club and took a 40 minute trip in a limo that cost $320. The girl was like a 8 or 9 depending on your scale. I ended up getting a hotel there in town and she came over and hung out the next day and we had a great time no charge. We got to talking and I ask who the little asian guy that had what looked like at least 10k sitting on the table was? Well she told me that he spends money like that all the time and pays about 4 or 5 girls 10k a month to be his girlfriends. Can you say allowance? Now obvious this guy is super rich and if I owned some sort of corporation and made millions I would do the same thing.
So what's the most I have spent on a stripper getting into her pants? The answer several thousand over a period of time. While I have spent over a thousand in a night if the right situation arises. So what is the right situation to drop a grand on strippers in a night? These are the factors. 1 how hot she is and how much she turns you on. Two ymmv and this is something you have to judge for your self. Find out the details and judge the mileage. How long has she been working here and the reaction to being shown how much money she can make in one night are things to take into consideration before dropping a weeks pay on a woman.
Next thing you should know is,that if your on a limited income but single such as myself you can not compete with drug dealers and big money players in major markets. So don't even try taking these girls home. Because they will say anything to take your money and leave you hanging. The most honest thing a stripper ever told me was "strippers lie like rugs" and they will.
Realize you can not compete with the asian guy at the next table with 10k on the table, throwing bundles of ones around the bar like confetti. Unless you lie very well. So learn to lie and dress the part of money. Let her do the talking and you ask the questions. So what do I get in the VIP room , Hot tub , or limo. She will say what do you want. You ask what you can get. She will say something that starts the offer. Depending on what you want play baseball. Can I round third should communicate the situation quite clear unless she wants to play dumb.
Next thing you should know is small market dive bars are the breading ground for desperation. You can find very nice, and good looking woman working at the shittiest bars in small town America. Mineral Wells WV has two great examples.

29 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Forty two dollars is the most I've spent on one girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto: Next time, I want to watch. :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I will provide some hilarity again with my spending habits. Last summer I connected with a dancer in Calgary. First encounter - $400 in club then $300 OTC at hotel. Second encounter - $500 in club then $200 OTC at hotel. As a result of my actions with the girl during our second encounter in the club the dancer was blackballed from Alberta clubs for six months. I felt horribly guilty about this and cut her a cheque for $30k to cover her lost Alberta income for that six month period. We have hooked up twice this year at no out of pocket expense for me. I spring for meals and booze when she comes to my place for a weekend - how to value that? So, I have probably spent in the neighbourhood of $33k on this one girl.

Granted, this is a special case. On one of my usual dine-and-dash SC visits I will spend in the range of $500-$700 on a compliant dancer in a mid-range club; $300 or less in a 'dive'. I generally avoid the ultra high end clubs; I just don't seem to have as much fun in those kind of clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Over time? My latest fave has gotten a 100 or 200 every couple of weeks for the last year. I'll leave the math as an exercise for the reader.

Over one weekend I spent about two grand on two girls tag teaming me. That was when I was young and stupid, though. Unlike now, when not young any more.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @GMD- we should go clubbing together
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, we should. Too bad I'm not likely to make it up that far any time soon. I don't suppose your travels are likely to bring you down to these parts, huh?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Gmd, I will let you know
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I spent 1 million lira on a stripper before
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    In one Day - $800. On one Dancer over a period of time - Darn if I know, Too Fucking much I think! Going

Clubbing with a Dancer sounds like an interesting & fun experience Stletto25.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    In one night it would be $500-600 or so. Over the course of time, $10k on one girl.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    WOW @ that first paragraph farmerart.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "WOW @ that first paragraph farmerart"

It would be "nice" to have that kind of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend on Dancers. LMFAO
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    farmerat that is sweet of you
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    1500 one night for some great dances and her shoes
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    1million lira is $568k I had to check lol
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1,000 lire (51.65 cent)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Italian money not Turkey money
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Over the course of time, $10k on one girl."

$10K on one "stupid, lying, thieving whore" ©?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @Next thing you should know is small market dive bars are the breading ground for desperation.

I guess I have had sex with a lot of desperate strippers....LOL!

At one time, I figured it cost around $1k in 'developmental funds" to get in the pants of a stripper. That is less now days, because I am not willing to pay as much to get there, and it seems the girls open up much sooner in the process. Probably the economy.

I don't go after the prim-dona 9's and 10's in the fancy "gentlemens' clubs" where bottle service costs $400. There are loads of 6's, 7's and 8's in all kinds of clubs who will hook-up after just a couple of club sessions and under $300 for the deed.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    One visit (Baby Doll's - Dallas) $1,800 on 2 girls ITC. It was not worth it. As for long term, the meter is still running and I have lost count.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Stiletto,if your dance card isn't full,put my name on there as well.I open doors,pull out chairs and stand when a lady comes to my table.If we hit it off,I pay for everything, put the seat down,take out the trash,kill large insects and in emergencies purchase feminine products.:)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Maybe $350-$375 on one girl, in one night, including hotel, dinner, and two bar tabs. Straight to the girl? $210. Worst single night at a club $681.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    lying thieving whore? I cant place who says that
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "$100 on one girl'

Are you sure ypu're a king?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    You guys got me beat, except for favorites whom I routinely bought lap dances from for months at a time during the course of 2 or 3 years. I would say 2 to 4 times a month or at least $100 a month for up to 7 to 8 months per year for two or 3 years would be over 2K. That is if the favorites stayed around that long. I was just thinking I never slept with a long time favorite if things didn't happen shortly after meeting her. Of course I never meet a good looking dancer and think, oh, she's going to be my favorite for a long long time.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @johnbuford- Wow! Okay..You're the reason I like older men...and if you're young, I'll still take you.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @johnbuford- Wow! Okay..You're the reason I like older men...and if you're young, I'll still take you.
  • g55amg
    13 years ago
    I only get to go a few times a year so I try to make it count and spend around $3,000 a night.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    g55,

Sure, and out of those $3000 visits you produce:

Reviews: 0 • Articles: 0 • Discussions: 0 • Comments: 1 • Pictures: 0 • Hotlist Clubs: 0 • Reviewed Clubs: 0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion