tuscl

spending large amounts of money on one dancer or a bunch of dancers

chimark
Illinois
Ok, I just got a big bonus for a great account result. WOOHOO! I'm going to go have a blast at a club this weekend and spend a portion of that bonus at a club. I'm thinking I'm going to blow it all on my new ATF, but I got to thinking whether more people would prefer spending alot of money and time on one girl at a club or spending it on a bunch of different girls. I've done both and I find myself when I spend alot of cash at a club it's usually on one dancer and not a bunch of them. Do others agree or do you like to spread the wealth and sample many girls and enjoy a bunch of them when you spend a large amount of money.

24 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Interesting you mention this as I was debating the same thing last night. This may not be the same case for you, but for me in some cases if I'm spending a lot of money with one girl she gets more and more eager to please each time and dances get even hotter. Some girls want to "take care" of a regular, so to speak. This can lead to a better experience.

I ended up spending most of last night's budget on one girl, but I don't regret it at all. Had an amazing time.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I've gone back and forth on this scenario. My usual MO had been to try to dance with every attractive girl I could, which usually resulted in 4-5 girls getting 2-3 dances each around the uptime specials. A few months back over 4-5 visits I tried spending everything on one girl each time, but found that once I reached the dancer's limits the mileage did not improve.

So in my most recent trip I tried auditioning each girl that I liked with a 2-3 song special, and then tryin to play them off each other. Nothing dirty, just kind of price matching and comparing services. This seemed to get me the most variety and the most bang for my buck.

Let us know your results next week.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I usually get dances from two or three dancers on a given visit, and rarely more than four. I like variety and each of my favorites has their own special qualities which make them my favorite. At one club I have it down to 2 songs minimum from each dancer and at most 12 songs in one night. Since there are only three favorites remaining at the club, each dancer is guaranteed at least 3 songs, and my favorite of the three when she is there usually gets 5. Most nights though its usually only seven songs.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've had two ATFs for pretty much the last 18 months. So consequently they have received all of my "entertainment" $$$. Whether I'm spending a small or Large amount, that's how it has been.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Split the budget. Spend part of it on the ATF on night. Go to another club and spread it around. Plant seeds for the future when your ATF decides to move on, because she will.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If I have the spare cash, I like to sample, then settle on one for the rest of the night. :) If I'm going to a club where a favorite is working, I'll usually spend a fair bit of it on her.

However, what's even *more* likely to happen in the "windfall" situation is to sample, looking for OTC prospects, and try to find one who will meet me afterwards.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I used to spread it around more, but now if I find someone I like, I stick with them.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Not only would I spread it amongst many dancers, I'd probably venture out across many clubs as well. That guarantees even more diversity!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I'll take door number 3, where I strategically spend a decent amount of money on a girl who I believe will provide high ROI. Going either of the routes suggested will just make you look like an easy mark and in my humble opinion may actually lower your ROI.

But if you just MUST blow it in one big ol' goofy night out, then I would suggest focusing on one or two girls, particularly if one is your existing fav. But I would make her earn it if I were you.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have found that I usually spend less money if I spend it all on one dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I always seem to spend money on multiple dancers even if I'm sleeping with one of them. I'm not doing that right now though. Some dancers will start acting like you're an exclusive customer and no other dancer can do much with you if you let them. (even if you're not sleeping with them) I still remember I was surprised at how pissed off the one dancer was when she accused me of sleeping with another dancer whom I had just got dances from. She apparently couldn't understand why I would get dances from another dancer when I just slept with her a few days ago and she was ready to do it again whenever I wanted to. She was a strip club drama queen at times like that. I'm just glad the music was super loud.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Depends. I'd probablly spend it on my fav first. But if no fav around, then I'd probablly sample as many as possible.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I like the suggestion of splitting it as outlined by superdude. GSV, I tend to agree with you on my really successful SC nights I find that if I stick with one girl she does more as well over time. As I think about it, I think I'll go check out another club and do some sampling first for future favs...,and then hit my new ATF to finish off the night, also if she's not there I have a couple of other girls at that club who are very good substitutes...

This is a definitely interesting discussion...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Most times it takes some time to build rapport with a dancer. That can't be done with 1 or 2 dances. Therefore, I prefer to limit the number of dancers.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    How much are you going to spend?

Mid 3 figures? Concentrate on one girl.

Mid 4 figures? Spread the joy around.

Higher? Don't do it in a club. That is trip money with a hottie.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    it depends for me now if you have a atf which right now i dont but when i did and i have a larger amount than usual to blow i would always spend half my money on her then the other half on the rest
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    rell,

Take a breath!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Is this an engagement announcement?
  • rell
    13 years ago
    lol @ clubber
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Clubber FTW
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    yes why not
  • JayMustang
    13 years ago
    I'd say, test them out on the floor and figure which one you want to have fun with the most. I tried just grabbing a few different ones one night in VIP. I had some money to blow and my regular girl wasn't there. All I can say is this, if there is a girl there who knows what you like, and is willing to let you do what you want to her during the dance, stick with her. Some are real dumb. Sorry, but if I am going to drop serious money one night in the club, the last thing I want is a dancer that thinks they are so rich that they can tell me not to get the level of two way contact I want. So if there is one you like go with just her. Unless she has no conversation ability whatsoever.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I like to concentrate my spending on one girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion