tuscl

TUSCL articles section has a bug in it

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I noticed last Sunday that my own article on Atlanta strip clubs has gone missing. I think that 4 others may have gone the same route. When I display the next 10 older articles, I get about 40 of them. I PMd F on Monday. So far, no response.

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    'cat, I noticed that as well, but was trying to set up a test case. If you click the link for the next 10, let it load, then go to the address bar and chance the "start=10" value to 1, 2 or another number leas than 10, you'll see the missing articles.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I noticed that one of my articles went MIA. Also, earlier this week, I submitted an article. I checked on it a little while ago. Apparently, it wasn't approved, although I didn't get an email saying why.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dudster: It took a week before my article was published. I think that due to lack of time founder/editor are only updating articles about once a week.
  • DannyNH
    13 years ago
    That has happened to me a couple times, when I write articles that have nothing in them that would get them deleted, but they don't get approved and just disappear. I've given up writing articles and am confused that some users can write articles and get them published immediately. Is that a special status or am I confusing articles with something else?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    The articles page is currently set to only display 5 articles at a time, but the link at the bottom is set to jump in increments of 10. So the first page shows articles 1,2,3,4,5. The second page shows articles 11,12,13,14,15. 6,7,8,9,10 in the qeue get skipped.

GMD's workaround is effective (it overrides the default increment of 10), but founder should fix please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion