tuscl

Industrial Strip is no longer open for days starting next week

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:35 PM
Starting next week Industrial Strip will no longer be open during the days. Breezy is moving retiring and not enough traffic to justify staying open. Bummer

4 comments

• Kimi
    13 years ago
    I think Scores in Stone Park on the other hand is now open during the day.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I always thought that anybody could make a club run profitably on Friday night. The real trick was how to do it on Wednesday afternoon. You can't skimp on security, but what else could you do without? Could you have the dancers double as the waitresses? Skip mixed drinks and not have a day shift bartender. Could you put the sound and light system on an auto playlist and skip the daytime DJ? Could you have the day manager double on security? It seems as though you could get the overhead down quite a bit without sacrificing the things that they come for the most.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I could never understand the popularity of this place - no alcohol, stage shows with pasties and double g-strings, smoke-laden air, high cover charge. And, Arnies with all the delights therein is relatively close!!
  • trailer12b1
    13 years ago
    Farmerart. I wish you would review Arnies. IS the dances of 3 for 60 are still pretty tough to beat. Especially Shane, Smoking hot. Wow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion