tuscl

A Convert To Phone Sex

I could never understand the appeal of phone sex but after yesterday's conversation with a favourite Toronto dancer, I GET IT !! Her throaty voice, sexy Slavic accent, and saucily salacious talk set me up for a frustrating, mostly sleepless night. Up with the sun, took a cold shower, and went out to roll drill stem to vent tensions.

Horny like a teen-ager (and back in the bush until at least the end of September). Lord (and Mrs. Palmer), help me !!

6 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I had some real sexy phone sex sessions with a girlfriend when I was on the road for work. It provided a nice fantasy visual of her lying in bed getting herself off with a vibrator because I wasn't there and then being able to hear the vibrator ... well let's just say, it was pretty hot.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Certain accents appeal to certain people. In my case, it's an Irish/Scottish accent that works for me. To that end, there's a Scottish chick on the radio (traffic reporter) here in Houston who makes me pay attention. When she says her name at the end, because she speaks so fast, it's hard for me to discern. I'd sure like to see a picture of her.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    famerart - well, as long as you know who's on the other end of the line. Otherwise, caveat emptor...

http://www.themorningnews.org/images/pho…
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Question - How do you get your dick into the phone?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You'll forgive me for not "getting" the attraction of blue balls. :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    steve,

Thanks for the link. She will be looking mighty fine by the end of September.

Sheesh............
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion