tuscl

How many Dancer's know of your tuscl nickname.

I was wondering how many of your ATF’s or dancer’s know of your tuscl nickname and reviews I recently had an argument with one dancer who did know my tuscl nick from a review that posted about her former club.
It wasn’t a heated argument she was being very polite about it.
The club ID is 2203.
My first review for this club was in March of this year my next review for this was just a few weeks ago to let everyone now that’s now closed.
She said it sounded like I was gloating about the closing and that I seemed to be saying that my first review of the club was what closed the down.
Well that wasn’t my intention plus when I was there the club was already hurting would have closed any.
I did admit that my second review of the club was a bit harsh.
I have no idea if my review had anything to do with it.
I thought it was odd that she assumed that I was taking credit for the club closing down.
This is the tuscl URL for the club.
http://www.tuscl.com/clubdetail.asp?club…
Does it sound as if I’m taking credit for the club closing?

18 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm more likely to tell dancers my real name. I think a dancer told me her real first name the other night when she introduced herself and I actually remember that. I just don't remember which dancer told me since I saw so many dancers. The danger is letting someone know your nick on here is if someone in the club has a bad temper and wants to get even with you if you post something negative. I don't want to worry about that. I like to say it how I see it, forget about it, and then move on.
  • rockie
    18 years ago
    I believe one dancer knows me and my tuscl nickname. It's the same nickname as on SW, which she's a member of. On SW we've exchanged pm's etc., but on some convos she's used my posts here and other places to enhance the conversation. At least 3 of those convo enhancements have rung my warning lights immediately. I
    don't consider it anything more than excellent preparation on her part. It's only fair as the same bells go off sometimes while reading posts from dancers I think I don't know, but realize I might! Not the same topic, but I've seen one or two famous custy tuscl posters in a common club, but have never bothered them in their hobby time. If we're sitting next to each other on a slow day - I'll buy each of them a round for their expertise offered to this one time novice. One of their shared modes of operation that I've adopted is the general non consumption of alcohol while pursuing the hobby. Why dull the sense in a senses enhancing experience?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I probably met her too. I remember finding different Trouble's in different clubs. I don't remember her but I remember hearing that name more than once. At least I'm not the only one who is forgetful. I occasionally hear a dancer ask "Do I know you?" I suppose it's a bit more alarming when a dancer you can't remember says "I know you!" I just hope she doesn't have me confused with someone she didn't like or someone else.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I don't know if any dancers I know of have heard of this web site. The dancers I meet usually aren't too good with computers. I've met a few who are good but they seem to be the exception. I think many dancers would just prefer a computer to act like a TV. You would just turn it on and everything is ok with no bugs, no software to install or fix when something goes wrong, no viruses to worry about or download fixes for, no spyware or identity theft problems to worry about, etc. etc.

On the other hand I can tell some interesting stories about strange messages I got from hackers shortly after I first started using the internet. I have a ton of other stories I could tell as well not computer related. What is a turn off is if you want to say something computer related but the dancer just says "I hate computers!" and doesn't want to hear a word you say about it.

I don't think anyone knows me by my online nick but you never know if someone tried to figure it out. I think you may not want people to know if you highly criticized a club and/or certain people in it and then thought about returning. Unless you're not afraid of trouble. Lol, I always thought it was a bit amusing when a dancer says she is Trouble.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    That's a smart way to go. Wish I'd thought of that before the cat was out of the bag ...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Absolutely No Dancers know about my posting. This frees me up to write the truth without any possibility of some dancer getting bent out of shape.
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    None for me. I have considered whether to mention this site or others to dancers, just to see if they are aware of the sites and visit them. I don't really have an ATF because I don't get around as much as most of the posters on here, so I doubt I would ever give my nickname out....unless a hot dancer offered favors for it! Fat chance there eh?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't think that most dancers have any interest in something like TUSCL. When they're not at work they don't want to think about stripping.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Two.

No three, but I never see one anymore. Still she remembered about four months after I told her even though we hadn't talked since then. Impressive memory, smart girl.

Five if you count retired ones.

Let's make that 4. I'm sure one will have forgotten by now. I only told her because I felt there was no danger she'd ever remember, much less read the board.

One of the retired one has probably forgotten by now too. Haven't heard from her for years.

Two active, one retired. I've never seen evidence that any of them have ever checked the board. One however does post on other boards on occasion.

• DandyDan
    18 years ago
    None at all. I still think the existence of tuscl is a mystery to most of them.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    There are two or three that know my handle but that's about it. I've never wanted to be known as "the guy on the internet" so I don't bring it up unless a dancer does.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I don't think any girls know about me posting here on TUSCL, but quite a few know me from my zbone posts. At first it was kinda fun, but now I have to watch what I post there for fear of possibly pissing someone off.
  • token
    18 years ago
    None. Additionally, only two dancers know my real name. Otherwise, I'm known by the same (another) alias in every club I go to. I figure if dancers can have a fake name than so can I.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Chandler was the nickname given me four years ago by a stripper who thought I looked like the TV character. She would scream out "Chandler!" when she saw me enter the club, and that got most of the other girls there calling me that. So, when I wanted to check out some clubs on TUSCL and needed to post a review quickly, I decided to review that club and registered under the name I was known by there. I don't think any of girls who knew me as Chandler are still there. I've known a few strippers who were active online, but none of them had much interest in this site. TUSCL has a lot more of a customers-only vibe - especially older male customers - than other SC boards I've been involved with.
  • maybeenuf4u
    18 years ago
    None. I'm kind of like the "Phantom Gourmet" of strip clubs.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Over the years I've told 3 dancers who FONDL is, but I've been using the name much longer than I've been posting on TUSCL. I'm not sure if the first 2 would remember, it was pretty long ago.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I used to post as part of my reviews a few "identifying characteristics" such as the fact that I smoke a (tobacco) pipe, the fact that I look like such and so (a set of details that might be interesting if the review happens to cover the topic of, for example, racial characteristics and patron-to-dancer interaction), what I do with my dollar tipping (I have a secret trick), etc. These characteristics would have made it obvious who I was, and if I were to have posted negative statements about the cloub, or dancers, I'd probably be too identifiable to go back.

So, I started leaving out "who I am" types of characteristics. A really really careful dancer or manager could follow the links and eventually unearth an older review that makes clear who I am, I suppose, but I don't credit them with that sort of initiative. In the long run, they could "find" me through this discussion board too. I tend to post things that are designed to ask for improvements in the club, if anything is negative at all, and not just sniping and grousing and saying some chicks are 'hos, so I'm not too concerned about being found out.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I definitely do not tell the girls that I'm a TUSCLer (I also am viewing and sometimes posting on STRIPCLUBLIST.com, as well).

I HAVE been approached about it. One of my Favs had asked me if I was DougS (not a real stretch to figure it out, right?). She said that "someone" had been posting some very nice things about her and some of the other dancers had told her about it. She wanted to know. I, of course, 'fessed up about it. In one of our next OTC sessions, she asked me about it again, and asked if she could see what I'd written. I, again, of course, had nothing to hide and told her "sure", but we got busy wth "other things" and never got back to the subject at hand.

One of my clubbing buddies (another guy from SB) is a TUSCLer, and used to post quite a bit. One of his girls found out that he was a poster and wanted to see what he'd said. He went so far as to give her his user/password, so that she could log in and read, which she now does quite a bit. However, because of this, HE no longer posts <g>.

In answer to your initial question, I'd say currently three know my nickname on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion