tuscl

Can A Woman Be Your 'Wingman'?

After spending a day doing business with the young female geophysical consultant who had visited my isolated bush camp two weeks ago, the two of us retired to one of Calgary's high powered business bars for cocktails and happy hour appies. Conversation expanded to include a table of three women at the adjoining table. The young consultant soon left, leaving me alone with the three other women. I had a dandy time with these three ladies, ladies with whom I normally would have NO connection at all without my young companion helping me break down their defences. It was a purely social evening but later I thought that I might have pissed away an opportunity.

This got me thinking. Does being in the company of a woman break the ice for you with other women whom you might want to pursue? Anybody ever used the aid of a female 'wingman' to get laid?

11 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    No, I'm pretty much a loner in clubs.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Can't say I have on purpose, but I've had female friends try to hook me up.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    don't go clubing much. Don't have the time or $$$$
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa,

That is exactly how I met my wife of 40+ years. i was making moves on an kid sister of an old friend. She asked if a friend of hers could sit with us. The friend did, and we have been together since, almost 44 years!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Most definitely a woman opens the doors to another. It's almost as if there is a "He's OK" communicated in some way.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't recall one female helping me to get laid with a different female. They might encourage me to get dances or something from another dancer. If one dancer who is friends with others sits at my table, a lot of times in one club, I'll end up with 2 or 3 dancers sitting at my table. They are just passing the time since 3 dancers at my table at one time is more than I care for a lot of the time. Unless I like all three. If the 2nd or 3rd isn't asking me to buy drinks or dances, I don't mind. If all the dancers are hot, I'm ok.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Having two hot dancers sitting at my table has led to a few double dances and several individual table dances. The lap dances at that club are way too high so I skip them there.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I have encountered dancers working in teams of two who wanted to bend the rules with me. I have also been asked to have meet up outside the club with one girl. She had a friend with her so I don't know if her friend would have joined in. I did not know them and thought it was strange for a girl to visit a strip club and attempt to leave with one of the guys who just arrived. One time I did have a dancer ask to have sex instead of asking for a dance and she told me she wanted money too. Then after I said no I think she had a friend who asked me about the same thing. I haven't had that happen in a while though. I didn't know who they were either. I'm not usually that horny that any girl can come up to me and say, let's leave and go have sex. Now if she was a hot 10, I might take the risk. I rarely ever see girls that look that hot in a strip club and so far all they wanted from me was money.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Women are far and away the best wingmen. The best part is they don't have to try to be, and it doesn't matter what they look like. Attractive women seem to appreciate a man who appears to be friends with an unattractive women, and they seem to be compelled to compete if the wingman is attractive.

In a strip club a female companion tends to drastically change the dynamic too. It takes a certain type of women for it, but it tends to turn the strippers into other women who just happen to be naked and flirty. Not exactly what most TUSCLrs are looking for, but it certainly creates an environment filled with all sorts of potential.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It depends on the girl. I've had girl 'friends' that I swear were running girls off and when I confronted them, they denied it. On the other hand, I had a girl friend who was very playfully social and got me into more than one threesome. Unfortunately she moved to LA where I can only assume she's having ecstasy induced orgies with the likes of Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion