tuscl

Dancer talk.

Clubber
Florida
Another topic made me think of this one. I am not speaking of conversation in the general club area, but rather the LD, VIP Champagne Room, whatever. Do you want/like your dancer to talk? If so, what do you like to hear? General conversation, sweet nothings, dirty talk...?

24 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    I like to hear dancers talk about the Federal Reserve's monetary policy. Then I make them call me "Chairman Bernanke" while they stimulate my economy and I loosen the money supply.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The dirtier and nastier, the better.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Only with the intelligent ones. If she's not able to be verbally and/or mentally interesting to me, then I don't want her to try to be interesting, because it will just be all the more embarrassing. But if we hit it off nicely in the verbal department, then that's an excellent part of the seduction that I'm paying for, and good service in that department will both (a) increase the respectful experience for both of us and (b) encourage me to pay pay pay for more more more. :)
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Agrees with Book Guy. If she is not intelligent enough to carry on a conversation for at least a couple of minutes with us it is highly unlikely that we will be going back for private dances.

That being said, once in the back for the private dances, we really don't want to carry ona conversation, per se. A moan, MMMMMM, or instructions on where she wants touched are all good as are comments about what she likes about us or we like about her but otherwise we prefer to leave the chit chat for before and after.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

You dog! BTW, Bow wow!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not if their mouth is full as it should be.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    That's awesome VM. I'm with m00tpoint on what I like and want to hear.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I might talk about anything I'm thinking about unless of course she doesn't want to talk about it or I don't. I'm sure a lot of dancers will smile and act interested when some guys talk sports when they aren't the least bit interested in it.

A lot of dancers will try to start up a conversation with "what do you do for fun?" I don't really like that question because I came to the strip club to have fun. I don't believe that is the answer they want to hear.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I prefer a minimum of conversation while the dance is going on. Save the conversation for when we're on the floor. I definitely don't care for anythin insincere, like compliments I know I don't deserve, or fake sound effects.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I think jackslash's comment was the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time.
    I appreciate the political innuendo, xD.
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    SH,
    I had a dancer ask me that very question and for whatever reason that afternoon our conversation went lime this:
    Her: What do you like to do for fun?
    Me: Fuck, finger and eat pussy. Not necessarily in that order.
    Her, as she climbed into my lap and guided my hand to the appropriate spot: Mmmm, I like that too.

After 20 or 30 minutes of teasing and finger play, we did a few dances in the VIP for my enjoyment. Very reasonable dance prices, and we we're both happy.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I hate the phony "Oh wow! Do you work out? " I do in fact,but I know she's asking every other guy the same question.@Jackslash :LMAO.Your comment is hilarious. O owe you an LD if our paths should cross.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Clubber, What can I say, except, "I yam what I yam."
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Good to the finish cause you eat your spinach?
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I don't talk much in the VIP. I think talking is weird back there; I mean carrying on a full convo. I don't blabber during sex, so why would I blabber during stimulated sex? I make a lot of eye contact and smile quietly, but I don't initiate talking unless the customer does.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fetish,

You hit the nail on the head, WE are the customer, and YOU are the employee. Too bad many dancers do not grasp this simple concept. Good for you!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    I'm with BookGuy -- only if she's intelligent.

I had a fave who wasn't trying to make every last penny she could every last second, so even if I didn't have the scratch for VIP, she's spend an hour with me for maybe 3 couch dances scattered throughout -- and I suspect I could've gotten away with less, but I *did* want to see that body. ;-)

She was one of those rare types that had a sexy (not just attractive) brain as well as body, although a bit ADD -- we once went from British comedy to rimming in about 60 seconds. But, anyway, if she kept talking during a dance, it didn't diminish the experience.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It depends on my mood. Some times I am just playful. Silly actually. Other times I am much more intense and just want to talk with my eyes. Dirty talk is a turn off. But I can handle "yes. rub it right there".
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I hate it when they stop in the middle of a lapper to talk. If she's going to stop dancing to talk, she'd better have her hand in my pants.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    runrsude, yeah, the concentrated spinach in the little yellow pill. :)

Of course, what I really want to hear from a dancer isn't words at all, it's the little gasps of pain she lets out while I'm pinching her nipples and strapping her butt with my belt. True blue died in the wool pain subs are hard to come by, though, at least in strip clubs, where most of the girls have trust issues anyway. There have been quite a few that like a judicious slap or tweak, but very few who've wanted to go as far as I like.
  • JayMustang
    13 years ago
    Well, I like to get to know them. I like to hear about their lives because part of the experience for me requires me to be interested in them more than just physical. So I like to talk about our backgrounds to each other and what she did before or while she strips, why she strips, what she wants to do in life. I find that the girls who don't mind talking about those things and like to add some level of intimacy are the ones with personalities that I like.

On a side note, a total turn off is trying to make raunchy jokes when asking if I want an LD. I was just minding my own business texting on my phone and this old (lates 30's early 40's) stripper comes up to me, squats down to eye level and says "quit sending me pictures of your dick" along with the line, "my friends were wondering why I was deepthroating my blackberry over there". Look, if I was in my "urban" clothes, I could possibly understand that approach, but I was in a dress shirt and pants, don't come up to me with a total classless approach when I look like million bucks ya know. Gosh she pissed me off so much and after I told her to go away she still came back a couple more times to tell me things, like she didn't get the hint the first time. So annoying.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I can say for certain DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR KIDS. I DONT FUCKING CARE! in fact it usually causes me to loose my boner.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    AND another thing dont ask me about my wife or girlfriend or give me shit about it. LOOK I have a wife and a girlfriend I dont care what you think about it. It also isnt any of your fucking business weather or not they know I am here. Unless you are going to give me a better time for knowing that info dont ask, hell I lie to them alll the time why would you trust any thing I say to you I dont even use my real name. Shit I told this one a diffrent name everytime just to mess with her and make her feel bad for not remembering my name.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think many strippers think most of the guys in there are married or have a girlfriend (I don't know, maybe they are). But they are surprised when they ask about my wife or girlfriend and I say I'm not married or have a girlfriend. IDK maybe they believe me or don't, but hopefully it gets me a little more mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion