tuscl

3 strikes and you're out!!

rell
washington dc
Monday, August 8, 2011 5:06 PM
And no im not talking about baseball. im talking about strip clubs.. i thought about this when i wrote in my article. and some folks told me if i dont like my expereience take my money elsewhere and i kind of think its funny because i dont think ive never been once and done with a club.. knowing how strip clubs operate especialy in baltimore on the block any given day the club can be hit or miss that night so for me going into a club once and the exerience was so good im willing to give it another shot another night unless it was just horrible so i came up with the term 3 strikes and out.. if i go to a club 3 times and its bad 3 times thats when im done with it which i only have 3 clubs on my list my fellow TUSCLers' what about you??

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Can't really argue with that, since I've abandoned clubs the same way when they don't meet my expectations. I usually go back in several months to check on them though; clubs have been known to change managerial staff and attitudes on short notice.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    I'm pretty much a "2 in a row" strikes your out. 2 straight bad experiences, they don't get a 3rd. If the first is bad, but the second is good, I'll chalk it up to the staff on hand that night (meaning the girls.) 2 in a row, and it's probably never going to be better for me. It's an imperfect science, but hey, so is everything. Like GMD said, the turnaround in these places is so fast, a club can often change greatly in a few months. But if a club is just plain run bad, I chalk it up to ownership, and they just don't get my business.
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
    A lot of clubs you can totally rule out after one visit - specially if you didn't read up here. But if they meet the minimum requirements, then yeah I'll go back a few times before crossing em off the list. Even then, six months later go back - it could be completely different!
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
    A lot of clubs you can totally rule out after one visit - specially if you didn't read up here. But if they meet the minimum requirements, then yeah I'll go back a few times before crossing em off the list. Even then, six months later go back - it could be completely different!
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i guess strongsilent really wanted to make his point lol but yes i agree that there are some clubs that can strike out on only one visit.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ lol. i like your method, rell. it's funny you bring this up, because there's a club i visited tonight that is getting very close to being crossed off my list. and the thing is, i like the club, but the dancers just haven't impressed me. there are definitely some cute gals there, but i've only see ONE that i would deem 'lap dance worthy'. i'll give the club one more chance, though.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    How many strikes a club gets partly depends on several factors: 1) how bad the bad experience was 2) how convenient/close the club is 3) if I'm bored shitless with the other clubs to where I give it another shot Had a really bad experience on my first visit to a club that wasn't very close (Oasis, for you local types) and almost never went back. But I had a #3, so I gave it another shot, and met my ATATF. Now if she just hadn't retired at the old fart age of 23 ....
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The flip side is "writing-off" a club, but trying it again some time in the future. Might be months or even years. They do change. As an example, used to visit a club that became known to friends and I as "The Ugly and Nasty". Quit going for years. Many name changes later, I decided to give it a shot. Wasn't bad, but didn't take it long to slide back into the pack. I'll give it another shot soon.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    3 strikes is plenty. Sometimes 1 strike is enough.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some times one foul ball is enough.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, I agree with shadowcat. I've walked into a few places and almost threw up when I saw what was working there.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    a club has only one time to impress me, if they fail, then they will never see another dime of my money.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    One strike is enough for me. If you have a bad experience, what makes you think it will be better next time?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bumrubber, A simple answer... Sometimes it is!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i agree with clubber .. a club can turn around in an instant .. a couple new hot dancers or maybe a new bartender and a club can be alot different
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    bumrubber, what Clubber said. See the last paragraph of my previous comment.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    2 consecutive visits for me. I only go Thursdays-Saturdays, so if I'm not happy I'll go elsewhere. There is just too much competition locally, for me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Honest, You need to come south. Ohio is not even close to being like South Florida. You don't know competition. :)
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    With the plethora of clubs available in most cities that I go to, very often its 1 strike and you're out. At the very least, put at the bottom of the rotation barrel. On the flip side, a club that I've had several good initial visits to will have a halo effect where I brush off the subpar vists.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i do that alot too.. put clubs on the bottom of the list to come back later
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion