tuscl

Vegas During the Afternoon

tusclman
Georgia
I have been to Vegas many times, and have a pretty good feel of the night scene there. Usually, I call for the Rhino limo and the boys and I have a good time, but have also visited many others, too.

But what about the day time? What are the best places to visit for talent, good dances, and value? Many years ago, I'd visit Cheetah's, where they had $10 lap dances and some good talent during the day. But it seems that many feel the talent has fallen drastically, and while $10 dances are still available during the day, the question is whether one would want one...

Some seem to like Little Darlings, but it seems like they charge full cover ($30) and sometimes have nobody there...doesn't seem like a good value. I always have a car, so I hate to pay cover for a cab kickback when I don't even take a cab. By report, the girls seem to be younger, since they are all nude and don't serve alcohol. Will a near 50 year old feel out of place with 18 and 19 year olds?

I've never tried the Rhino during the day. Do they have good talent then, too? Do they charge cover? During the day, I hate to be hit with a $20-$30 cover when you never know what you are going to get. Can you get on a "guest list" and drive yourself? When there, is it a constant push for the VIP, or is a more mellow experience? Many places give good action out of the VIP during the day--is it true here, too?

I don't expect the talent to be all 9s and 10s during the day, but I am looking for reasonably attractive women who give quality dances in a mellow environment.

What do the experts say?

10 comments

• supertramp79
    13 years ago
    Definitely OG!
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    rhino has some nice girls during the day... it can tend to be a bit slower and I've actually had some nice times... but you'll likely still have to pay the cover... Olympic Garden's has been known to be good in the day. I actually have hit paydirt at treasures during the day... both of those clubs usually don't require day cover.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've seen many of hot dancers during the day time at several clubs
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I prefer Lil Darlings, since it's pretty much the only decent nude club left (no club that ends in the word "cabaret" should even be considered). My fave daytime club usued to be Deja Vu, but since they've gone topless I haven't bothered even checking it out.

The last time I visited LD was on a Sunday @ 2pm. For about an hour I was the only customer, and there were 5 or 6 dancers working (find a coupon in one of those rag newspapers along the blvd and pay only $10 to get in). Most were 5 or 6's, with one 9 that came in as I was leaving. The girls were friendly enough, and most came and sat and chatted with me. I left w/o getting any dances. Wound up later that night @ Talk of the Town, where I had a blast on their beanbag beds in VIP with a smokin hot little 18yo brunette. Ahhhhh......vegas!
  • sandyman
    13 years ago
    Haven't been there in over a year, but OG was always my daytime go to club. No cover and no charge to use the booths, which could be a very good experience with the right girl. No FS, but lots of other play.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I go to Vegas a few times a year and during the days you're limited to Cheetah's and OG.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I concur with those that recommend Cheetahs. It has a big selection of girls, and draws a good amount of customers during the day. Several other have said the Olympic Gardens is good also in the daytime, although I haven't tried it during the day. My experience with the Rhino in the daytime has been bad. I've been in during the early afternoon, often before having to catch a flight back home, and encountered only six dancers on duty! A cleaning woman was vacuuming at the time.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I keep hearing that Cheetah's has dropped of talent wise. But whenever I have been I have had no problem finding a doll and spending about half as much on good dances as I would at other clubs.
  • screg
    13 years ago
    Looks like I will have some time to hit Cheetah's or OG next week around noon. Any names I should be looking for? Been awhile since I last went.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I've been to Cheetah's and the Rhino during the day. The Rhino girls are much hotter. Some of those girls from Cheetah's look like they are lifers and/or smack addicts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion