tuscl

Mileage in Alcohol vs. Non-Alcohol Clubs

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Friday, August 5, 2011 10:06 AM
By the early 2000's I had concluded that non-alcohol strip clubs were a much better source of high mileage opportunities than the clubs that served beer and hard liquor. I lived in California at the time, which offered both alcohol and non-alcohol clubs. The non-alcohol clubs offered full nudity on stage and many offered nude lap dances as well. Some only offered topless lap dances. The alcohol clubs were either bikini or topless only, on stage. In those clubs, dancers had to keep their tops on for lap dances. Because of the clothing requirement in the alcohol clubs, I sensed that the dancers were more reserved in what they offered. I was given a different reason one day. A dancer told me, that the reason mileage in bikini and topless clubs is very limited is because the owners are very strict about enforcing the rules. If they get busted (pun intended), they risk loosing their liquor license, which is their major source of income. Conversely, if the non-alcoholic (nude) clubs get into trouble, they don't have a liquor license to loose. What has been your experience? Do you find to can get away with more in non-alcohol clubs as opposed to liquor-serving clubs?

17 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'd say you're basically right in areas that make the alcohol/no alcohol distinction. In Atlanta and many spots in Florida where it's all nude and all alcohol, then the girls are as good as any non-alcohol club anywhere else.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    ive always noticed that the BYOL clubs are the best in maryland you can be nude in a achool club but alot of them dont do nude
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Overall, I haven't noticed much difference between alcohol and non-alcohol clubs. However, locally, the two non-alcohol clubs were no to low mileage even before the new laws, and the alcohol clubs range from medium to "why isn't your dick in my mouth yet" mileage.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I would agree on your analysis. Liquor licenses are hard to get and easy to lose.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    here in Columbus the rule is "topless with alcohol" or "nude without alcohol". The clubs with alcohol have the better mileage.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I agree with you club_goer
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In Canada, apart from a few Quebec clubs, all clubs are full nude and alcohol. Mileage? An entirely different story. In western Canada mileage is a handshake, if you are lucky (apart from No 5 in Vancouver and Chez Pierre in Edmonton). In Ontario, mileage is off any chart ever devised. Quebec I don't know so well apart from the Gatineau area where mileage is generous but not up to Toronto standards.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I get away with lots more in nude clubs than topless joints here in LA, I'm sure due to the reasons that Club_Goer has stated.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    In South Florida, I don't know of any Non-Alcohol Clubs.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Non alcohol club you remember more fucking better
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    It's now been about 24 hours since I posted this thread. It seems that some of you do get equal or better mileage in alcohol-serving clubs. My premise was the fear of loosing a liquor license as the reason for alcohol clubs being more cautious. So, do any of you have any thoughts as to why alcohol clubs can offer good mileage? Clubber mentioned that he doesn't know of any non-alcohol clubs in his area. Maybe it's just keeping up with the competition. Any thought?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Oops! Minor correction to my post on this thread. Chez Pierre in Edmonton does NOT officialy serve liquor; but the waitresses will slyly top up your pop for a tip.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    The liquor license question is only part of the story. There is also the question of connection to or bribery of law enforcement.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I have limited experience with "pop shops", but have found that a little lubrication helps the dancers loosen up.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    It depends completely on the area and the particular clubs in question.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I've only been in one juice bar and it got closed down for prostitution.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It has now been 18 days 7 hours and 6 minutes I don't think alcohol has anything to do with it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion