tuscl

Lap Dances...........................'To Go'?

Has anybody ever experienced this? A club that would deliver several dancers to a site to entertain a group of customers?

I ask because I have to leave the bush camp here in NWT to attend to some matters down south near Dirtyass, Alberta. I won't have time to visit SCs in Alberta's big cities but I could certainly see my way to spending a few bucks to get the girls to come out to Dirtyass to entertain me and the boys.

It would be great for morale (and I might even like it).

9 comments

• RickWood
    13 years ago
    There's a T-shirt somewhere in this... "I got a DIRTYASS lapdance" in Alberta, Canada.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Never heard of it, but sure wouldn't hurt to ask. Call the clubs if you know them, or try a website it they have one. Of course some dancers will do that on their own.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    art, probably not the club per se, but i'm sure that you could wrangle a side deal with a group of strippers.
    another option is to check out rent a stripper agencies, i'll bet even alberta has them, sheesh!
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    In Texas , dancers are "independent contractors". They are required to follow house rules, but the clubs do not, and can not "arrange" private OTC work. This is up to the dancer.

The few private "dance" parties I have attended were sponsored by companies who had cultivated a business relationship with certain dancers. The dancers arrange for "security" of their choosing to protect themselves from violence or abuse. A fee to each dancer is paid in advance, plus the dancer keeps LD money from the party attendees who want dances. Of course the party dances were very high mileage, but I never saw anyone get extras.

Dancers are often hired by companies to be representatives at trade shows and conventions (think bikini models at a boat show). Boring work, but the pay is good.

Well it used to be that way 10 years ago. I don't know about now. Many companies are PC and sexy dancers at a company party (even an informal event) are a big NO NO.

What you want to do is possible, but it would require prep work by your company. At least this is my perception. Easier just to plan a company trip to the local club. Good luck.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Agencies that supply strippers to clubs may also arrange private parties. If a club uses an agency, they might give you the name and you can make your own deal.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Adding to pabloantonio, OTC Gal told me that she and several gal pals were ushered by limo to places rappers wanted them to go. I don't know about black strip clubs in the Great White North (eh), but that's a good place to start. Anyone in Canuck land with connections to hook up farmer art ?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm starting a business. I'll call it "Vincemichael the Pimp" How many dancers do you want, farmerart?? LOL
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    Both times I've done bachelor parties at clubs I've had dancers offer to arrange a group to continue the party elsewhere.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    Once upon a time, a bunch of us Civil War reenactors thought it would be fun to hire some strippers, smuggle them into camp, and entertain the troops in a big, one pole tent. We never had the brass to pull it off though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion