tuscl

Taxi Dances?

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Anyone ever hear of 'taxi dances' or 'taxi dancing' at a strip club? I've seen some Portland OR clubs advertize this (such as club shimmers, club glimmers, the pallas club). I don't live in the Portland area so haven't been able to find out first hand. Thanks.

3 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    In a "taxi" club, you find older Asian women (30+ years). For a small fee they will dance and visit with you (drinks are WAY overpriced). If the woman trusts you, you can negotiate a sex act from her.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    This question has come up a few times in the past couple of months. I suggest you read the discussion item, "Different Type of Club/Bar in Los Angeles--What’s it Called?” by cptndshon86. It explains “taxi dancers” and “hostess clubs." If you do find out which Portland strip clubs (or elsewhere) that this is offered, please report back.

http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=16…
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I'm a huge fan of the old Andy Griffith Show. And there is one episode in which Howard Sprague volunteers as a Big Brother to a high school boy. The boy's sister is a taxi dancer at The Embassy Dance Hall located in Mount Pilot and Howard falls for her. Everytime I watch this episode, it makes me think that these "taxi dancers" were essentially what the strippers of today are - except that a few things have changed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion