tuscl

What do you do when you get burned out on strip clubs?

I'm thinking I will take 2 or 3 weeks off from visiting clubs or longer. I was out last night and no one seemed to be turning me on. It all seems to be getting boring to me. One hot girl last night noticed I was saying no to her. I didn't realize I hadn't said that very often to her before. Maybe she just doesn't remember. Anyway it didn't even bother me when she decided to leave instead of hanging out at my table. My memory seems to be getting fuzzy but the most turned on I remember was when I smelled a scent on one girl that made me think about food. a strawberry scent. Of course making me hungry was probably not her intention. Maybe there was something in the beer.

15 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i haven't even come close to becoming burnt out on from going to strip clubs. that's probably because i only go twice a month, sometimes not even that often. (keeps things fresh)

i can't speak for anyone else, but i could MAYBE see someone getting burnt out, if they go every week, or go two or three times a week,...but i think even that's a stretch.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Take a break for a couple months. I am on hiatus myself. I just got sick of going to clubs, because it is all the same where ever I went. Same stories about studying nursing, same ROB techniques, same songs being played (like Ciara's "Ride"), et cetera whether I was in Arizona or Alabama.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    When you get burned-put, take some time off. I have done that a few times over the past 20 years. I think the longest period was 6 months, but usually it was just a few weeks.

Your wallet will appreciate it, and it gives your psyche time to return to real life.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Saving some money is a definite advantage to taking a break. When you think about how easy it is to blow money away in a strip club, it makes you wonder why you keep doing it. I mean $5 for a single beer seems like routine highway robbery. Well $4.25 plus letting the girl keep the change for a tip. Do that 4 times and it's $20 bucks down the drain. $10 just to have a dancer perform an almost air dance. Another $5 or more if she wants a drink. $5 to $10 just to get in the door of the club. It all adds up fast and then you have nothing for it especially if you aren't enjoying it that much anymore.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Work hard so I have money for when I'm no bored of them.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Depends on my schedule. many times I stop in clubs for a drink or maybe two. Those quick visits do get a bit boring and I quit doing them for a time. A regular visit, hasn't been boring, but more so since my ATF no longer dances.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I used to go to regular bars, but then the medication I'm on doesn't go well with alcohol, so I quit that. Most of them were just depressing anyway. I used to go to the Borders bookstore near me, but as you may have heard, Borders is getting completely liquidated, so I might have to go to whichever Barnes and Noble is nearest me, except that is a lot farther away, whichever one of the two it is. I don't really associate much with the people at work anymore away from work like I used to, but then again, all I'd be doing with them is drinking.

This year has just been weird in terms of my health and my strip club activities, so I just don't know what to make of it sometimes.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I try dating. That usually sends me back to the clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Take some time of dude!! Save some money and when the itch for strippers cums back run back to the club !!! Remeber man moderation is always a good thang!! I personaly have enjoyed holding myself back from clubgoing until I can not stand it no longer then I go and make it snow : ))
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Superdude, makes an excellent point!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah i always take breaks.. give you time to do other things.. and also give you sometime for your club to get some new talent
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When I get bored with the clubs, I start calling the girls I've met at the clubs. When I get bored with them, I go back to the strip clubs. Seems to work.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I pull weeds in my back yard. The boredom usually doesn't last too long.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Superdude has the best point.
  • studoctor
    13 years ago
    It's massage parlor time dude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion