tuscl

How long do dancers usually employ at a club?

JoeBlogg
California
I went to Treasures in LV Saturday night, and I got this really fantastic lap dance from a girl (I wrote a review about it, should get posted soon). I don't got to LV *that* often, but if I go back within the next few months, what are the odds that she'll still be there? Looking thru the posts and just thru general internet perusing, it seems like some of them like to hop around to different clubs.

I'm not stalking her (really!), but I want to see her again so that
1: I can get another dance (naturally)
2: Since it was my first strip club visit and cuz i'm an idiot, I accidentally ran up the tab (see the review for an explanation) on her to the point where my wallet (sans ATM & credit card) was threadbare, leaving no money for a tip. Yeah, I suck, but I still want to give it to her, even if it is a bit late...

8 comments

• DougS
    18 years ago
    JoeBlogg: I think your best bet is to go to the club chat for that club and inquire about her. You can keep updated on her status via that method, if you get some cooperation from fellow Clubbers. Also, check STRIPCLUBLIST.com (sorry, although TUSCL is my favorite, I still check that site, too). SCL has a place where you can post comments and find out about your dancer, too.

As to the initial question posed, I believe the "tenure" of a dancer at a particular club varies by dancer and club. Some dancers are more prone to moving about. Of course, once they find a club they like, they might be there for years.

As mentioned, I believe LV clubs have a much higher incidence of turnover.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    JoeBlogg-
    Usually, if they don't tell you to just show up and find out for yourself, they only tell you who's dancing today. This is usually because they don't know until today who's dancing. The one club I used to call my favorite has to tell you who's dancing, but even then, they can get it wrong, because I went there once because my ATF was supposed to be there, and she wasn't.

In theory, a club's website could tell you who's dancing today, but we all know they don't keep those up to date. Some try, but some also can tell you who danced there 3 years ago.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    It's my impression either they are only there for a week, or they are there for weeks, if not years at a time. The fact is, they hop around the country a lot. My ATF used to tell me I should go to such and such club in some town far away to see her next weekend. And I don't think it was ever the same club twice. Usually, we just settled for her club she was at at that moment. On the other hand, my current favorite doesn't dance anywhere except what is now my current favorite club. It makes things predictable.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    The LV "adult entertainer" licensing process takes about two weeks, assuming that no glitches come up in the background check. I've known some girls from non-license towns who mistakenly thought that they could just climb on a stage their first night in town,and were sorely disappointed.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Whether it's Las Vegas or any city, you can never count on a stripper to still be there when you return to the club. The best indicator is probably how long she has been dancing there. A girl who has been at the club for 3 years is a better bet to still be there in 3 months than one who started last week. Older dancers who are more set in their ways are also more apt to stay than younger, more restless girls with less to tie them down.

But everybody hangs it up at some point, and just when you think you can rely on a girl to always be around, she can disappear without a trace. So, as fun as it is to anticipate seeing them again, you learn to not always expect it and to appreciate the time that you do spend together that much more.
  • JoeBlogg
    18 years ago
    Hmmm I see....if you call a club to ask if a certain dancer will be there on the dates that you visit, will they tell you? I've heard some clubs tell you to "come and find out yourself (and don't forget to pay the cover charge while you're at it)"
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I don't know about your situation but some strippers are only visiting and may only work at a given club while they are in town. Some may be planning a longer visit and stay 1 to 3 months. Some girls may be regular dancers and work for years at the same club. It all depends on the dancer.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My experience is that dancers from around the country will frequently visit Las Vegas for several weeks or a couple of months, just to see how they like it, and that many end up going back home. So I would think the long-term persistence of a dancer at a club in Las Vegas would be, if anything, less than the average for all cities/all clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion