tuscl

Accents

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:12 AM
What are your favorite accents dancers have? Does a dancer with an accent up your chances to spend money on her? The accents that attract me are- UK, Russian, Cuban, Brazlian. Depending on if the gal is hot with a sexy accent up's her chances for me spending money on her.

35 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I like the Eastern European and Asian accents. Quite often the women are exceptionally fine. Ask Clubber about his thing for Asian women. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I like the accents that get me off from the countries called Extras :)) no but for real I love me a hot latin women calling me papa!
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    " UK, Russian, Cuban, Brazlian" Big fan of all of the above
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I used to be into Russian and Asian, but being in the computer industry has afforded me a lot of exposure to them. So the attraction has waned. Currently I really enjoy British (colonies too, like Trinidad) or Cockney varieties.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have yet to get a good dance from an Eastern European. Therefor they do nothing for me. I was married to a Mexican for 27 years. So they turn me off. None of the asian dancers I know have accents. Most of them were born here. So give me a good ole Scarlett O'Hara any day.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I would love to get a hold of a german girl ! Just have not found one yet damit !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    French! A French accent is so sexy that I'll give the dancer anything she wants. Jason's--the famous strip club in Windsor, Canada, which is now closed--used to have a lot of French-Canadian dancers whose accents made me fall in love.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh yeah, jackslash!! That they did !!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    juicebox69, we used to have a German babe in Detroit. She's probably dead by now, OD'd on something. But Lili was a fine one !!
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    My old ATF told me a story about a french gal, who would speak in her native tongue to her customer during a dance about how she wanted them to lick her asshole, how he'd love to fist her clients asshole's, and shit in their mouth, every imaginable repusilve thing. All of this while the customer had no idea what Ms.French was whisperng in they're ears, not knowing what she said.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    It is not what cums out of their mouths that interests me...It is what GOES in! lol
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    My favourite is the U.S. accent, especially if it is a southern girl. After that I love the Eastern European accent. A lot of girls love the British accent, which suits me fine as it makes arranging OTC that little bit easier.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Australia and New Zealand.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat, sweet Georgia peach, or most any other soft southern, drawl, any day of the week. Being a transplanted Yankee, I don't thing I'll ever get enough of that.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    I live in the deep south so the southern belle dialect really does nothing for me unless they're really pouring it on.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I like Australian girls...just think UK girls only much much hotter. Asian accents are pretty sexy too. A sexy accent does help me spend money, I've found :D Southern US accents can be sexy if the girl knows how to speak English. I have instantly lost attraction to more than one girl because despite her southern accent, trailer park grammar makes me want to run away!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    A little late, but I agree. Eastern European, esp. Russian I've never met a Brit in any strip club, but a local radio station runs advertisements and uses a woman (supposed to be an acutal dancer) in the voice-over. And I find that real sexy. I've met a few French Canadians in the Chicago area clubs and I like that too. WTF, they're all great. Except Asians...reminds me too much of the scene in Full Metal Jacket. "too beaucoup, too beaucoup"... cuz it ain't too goddamn beaucoup.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    I forgot Russian.... I don't typically say yes to a dance with the usual "want a dance" bullshit... BUT, I will if a sexy accent "vanna dance, want dance accent ask" sort of like knowing my Jager is imported from Germany. Imported accents. Or I will say yes to a dance if a hot gal uses a good pickup line.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince, her name was lili no no no! I want a motherfuckin helga :::)
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have heard many accents over the years, and it depends on the woman and the area they are from. I have heard British dancers with very sexy voices, and others with a really bad Cockney accent that irritated me. Same with French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, Czech, Chinese, Japanese. About the only accent I haven't heard much in clubs are Indian. If there was one accent I would choose that seemed to have the highest percentage of sexy voices it would be Russian with Spanish a close second. The accent with the highest percentage of non sexy voices has been German, I swear one sounded like a female Arnold, and made even Katerina Witt's voice sound sexy. The most most annoying has to be a tie between Japanese and Chinese, but that is because of the fake girlish voices a lot of them like to use. But sometimes you just have to put up with grating accents, if the woman is hot and good in the VIP like one of my old favorites who sounded far too much like Fran Drescher.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I'm a sucker for a soft southern accent
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I like a nice Spanish accent (I am a sucker for South American women). Russian and French are also quality. VeteranClubber - I know a little french so she would have been a little surprised when I stopped the dance and told her she was a sick puppy! LOL. Although I would have probably talked to her a little in French ahead of time so she wouldn't have done it with me. rl27 -- I give you props because a no matter how hot a dancer is, if she sounded like Fran Drescher, it would probably make me go soft. Her voice is annoying!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, You know me all to well, but most ANY accent will be a plus. Now if they have an accent while speaking English, all the better!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    To be honest, I don't care how she says something, as long as she says what I want to hear.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Lopaw hit it right on the button.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    about 11 years ago i had a russian girlfriend that was here studying on a tempoary visa. i loved her accent, among other things. anyway the time spent with her gave me a strong appreciation for a russian/eastern european accent. i have never met a dancer with that accent though, damn!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I remember being in Montreal years ago and loving the english speakers with the French accents. Having said that, the accent I like the most is whatever is currently being purred softly into my ear during a high mileage LD.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, Well, I would agree, but one would have to at least speak the same language. In S. Florida, not always the case. Well, rarely the case, it seems!
    13 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw. I'm neutral on accents as long as I can "communicate". If it hinders the communication, I look elsewhere.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I am shocked and appalled that no one has said all accents sound the same with my dick in their mouth.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Lopaw hit it right on the button." I've heard that about her.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have been around aboriginal Canadians for long periods during my career. I find their sing-song manner of speaking English to be very attractive. To my shame I have never been able to wrap my tongue around any Cree, Inuktikuk, or Inuvialuit words. I have never seen an aboriginal dancer in any club that I have visited.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol steve229 - good one I'm just a giver....;)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I was wondering if anyone would pickup my little pun for lopaw.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "little", the operative word! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion