tuscl

Tampa

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:03 AM
Have a dancer friend relocating to Tampa and need recommendations on where she should dance. She is very hot and open to most extras. Any help?

9 comments

• londonguy
    13 years ago
    Mons Venus has the hottest girls from my limited knowledge and what I have read. Not to sure if there is a better club for her if she does extras as well. Others will give more reliable advice.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    NICE travelguy. Pimping out your "friend."
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    My thoughts exactly, rick.
  • travelguy10
    13 years ago
    Not pimping anyone! Just a friend needing suggestions.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Read the travel section of TUSCL, travelguy. Try "USA, Florida, Tampa". The good clubs are evident.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Travel, as harry said, there is ample information already contained in the tuscl reviews of the Tampa clubs. Of course, you made need to contribute a recent review to gain access to that information, but it is there. Tampa is well traveled ground and there should be plenty of reviews to rely upon. If this dancer was really a "friend" and you wanted good intel, then you wouldn't be on here asking a bunch of hounds where your "open to most extras" friend could dance. Instead, you would go someplace like SW, where she could get intel on house fees, management issues and expectations, etc., from other girls dancing in Tampa. But instead of going where the dancer intel is, you came on here, which leads me to believe that what you are really doing is trying to get someone to tell you where the best action is.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    if she's looking for work, send her by my hotel room.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    My recommendation is the same as rickdugans. Write some reviews. Your 2 reviews are from a long time ago. You'll get enough information from current reviews of Tampa area clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I see you did post a review today. When I looked this morning, all you had were your old ones.Good for you. We really don't care for trolls here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion