tuscl

Stripper Shoes in Public

SammyGold
New York
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:05 PM
I don't have a fetish or anything, but I sometimes get fascinated by stripper shoes. Mostly, I think it's because they are just so goofy. The girls I've talked to tell me that they're pretty expensive and I don't really see the point. Heels I get, but why are they a foot off the ground? Seems like a waste of money for not much of a turn on. On the other hand, I've also developed a sort of Pavlovian response to stripper shoes. Tall goofy shoes means that there's a naked woman starting about 3 feet up. Or so I thought.... The other day I came across the only place outside of a strip club where I saw a semi-legitimate place with people wearing stripper shoes. I was at a women's roller derby game and there were stripper shoes everywhere! I guess the derby girls are more comfortable with shoes that make them as tall as their skates do. It was actually pretty weird seeing those shoes on women wearing clothes. Actually, the derby game was pretty fun to watch. The shorts are cool and there's a few lookers to be sure. Mostly though I saw lots of women with beefy thighs that I'm sure could beat the crap out of me.

21 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Some guys are actually into that sort of thing. I don't particularly care for extremely high heels, but I can't lie - a nice pair of heels sure doesn't hurt an already beautiful women's look.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    They are expensive. Cheap ones run about 39.99-49.99. Bedazzled 8-inchers can run 89.99. Not that this is a fascinating fact but the higher the platform, the more comfortable. I've been through at least 60 pairs and that's my finding.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    60 PAIRS? Really, Stilleto?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Personally I stripper shoes do nothing for me. Not to mention that they can be hazardess. I get the feeling that it is the clubs that require dancers to wear them. I was discussing them with one of my favorites once. I said that I thought that she would look better in tennies and be more comfortable. The girl next door look. She said "I do not want to look like the girl next door". OK!!!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I don't think I've owned 60 pairs of shoes in my entire life ... maybe somewhere between 40-50.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    But rh48hr, you gotta remember, these are FEMALES. You know how they are with their shoes, lol.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    If the average cost is about $50-60 as well, that's over $3000 in shoes.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    You are right about that GoVikings don't I know it. LOL. My last girlfriend had them stacked from the floor to the ceiling in the closet all in their own little compartment, it was unreal. I think I was marveling at the number of the same type of shoe. Obviously, she uses them for work, but still ... damn.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Imelda Marcos had 1200 pairs of shoes.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I actually thought of her as I was writing the last post. She actually had roughly 2,700 when she was exiled.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    The younger girls in their teens and college-aged wear platform heels when they go out and you see it overseas as well. Sure it's fashion but it's also being six inches taller and when you're only 5'2" makes a huge difference in how you see the world and other people and also how they see you. Of course any height advantage you may gain is offset by the fact that you can't run in those things if you need to get away fast.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm surprised Dancers don't fall off them & break or sprain their ankles. (The odd thought of an OR nurse)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes 60 pairs. Remember these are stripper shoes. They aren't put together great. The straps break, you gotta buy new ones. They start to stink (it doesn't take long), you gotta buy new ones. The tacky stuff on the bottoms that keep you from falling on stage starts to peel off, you gotta buy new ones. Most clubs require the girls to wear stripper shoes. Dont even think of auditioning for a club like the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas with less than a 6.5 inch heel. It's not that bad. When they are broken in, they can be quite comfortable. Pleasers and Elle have cushion material so its not that bad. Also remember, they are a tax write off since they're used for work. A little story- A couple years ago I worked at a club where a girl had a bad spill on stage. The stage was a good 4 ft above the floor. I swear this girl was drunk. She was doing some kind of weird chicken dance on stage (i swear this happened). Customers were leaving the front row. She was moving way too fast on stage. She took a bad step, put her arms out to catch her balance but, of course, didn't grab anything. This girl fell off stage and out the emergency exit door that was on the side of the stage. She was laying flat on her face on the pavement.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Fav says she prefers heels. The times I've seen her in her street clothes she's been wearing heels or platforms, the difference being they're a couple of inches high, not 6-8. So, in her bare feet, she's looking up at me. In her street shoes, we're pretty much eye to eye. In her stripper heels, I'm looking up at her, lol.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Heels make a girls bodies look sooo much better. Accentuates the calves, thighs, and of course, butt. The stripper heels do all of that, and add height to the girls, making them longer and taller than they are. One of my favorites will take them off when she dances for me. She goes from my height to a shortie. I actually wish she would keep them on b/c she looks so much better overall when she is wearing them. OTOH, they cannot be comfortable, and I guess they want to take them off as soon and as often as possible. Who am I to discourage a hottie from taking their clothes off.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I have two. One pair of boots for the bike and one for all other times. Now I might be able to "scratch up" a pair or two from the bottom of my closet!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I'm short and so strippers in their 8" heels are taller than me. When we get into the VIP booth and she removes her shoes, I'm suddenly taller. Usually. I think the stripper shoes show the girls off better on stage, but I worry about them falling. I couldn't walk in those things.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    This all personal taste of course and there is no "right or wrong",but to me anything over six inches just really looks silly and is not appealing to me at all.What I've grown SO weary of are clear heels.If I never see another pair it will be OK.I compliment dancers on their shoes a lot.I was in a club earlier this month (the review is posted) and I told the girl I didn't like her shoes.Poof ! Off they [view link].That was very erotic to me.I'm not a "foot" guy,but her "obedience"/attentiveness in doing immediately what I had not even asked her to do was a [view link] also allowed her table dances to be especially good because she was able to climb on me and the chair without the two pieces of deadweight on her [view link] suggestion is ask her to take her shoes and see if you (and her) like [view link] might be surprised.I know I was. :)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I've seen them worn by teens, and very young women, since the mid 90's. Something I've seen quite recently thoughis that parents are making little girls wear heels. Last week, I actually saw a two year old wear two inch heels. I've seena lot of it on 3 and 4 year olds recently.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    i like to watch them come off b/c that means she is about to climb on my lap.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    95% of the dancers that I know take off their shoes to do a lap dance. The other 5% are afraid of what they might step into.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion