tuscl

You're not the only one finding fugly strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Kid Rock Is Often Disappointed By His Concert Strippers
July 25th,
Kid Rock is considering vetting the strippers promoters hire to join him onstage at shows because some of them are a little "shaky" close-up.

The rap-rocker invites venue bosses to find the best local talent in strip bars and ask them to perform alongside him - but he's often shocked by the ladies gyrating and dancing around him.

He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "We actually need to devise a better system, because night to night it's pretty f**king shaky.

"There are certain nights when I'm like, 'Wow, what the f**k?'"

9 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    lol, he should count his blessings.
    if he feels that way he better stay away from cleveland/akron.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Kid Rock is a Detroit area guy, so if he's finding them at Bogart's, then they definitely could be a litte shaky. Even my last visit to the once legendary Flight Club proved that they hire a few fuglies. So across the country, who knows what you're gonna find. Can you imagine the strippers in Butte, MT?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Look at some of the locations on his concert tour. He does have some big cities, Detroit, Phoenix, Dallas. But some of the cities I had to look up to see where they were and some of those cities don't have any SC's listed on this site, so you have to get girls from a main city not that close to make the trip and make it worth their while.

He's probably disappointed because he wants to fuck them after the show.

http://www.rockconcertsnow.com/kid-rock-…
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think it is because he is from Detroit that he has higher expectations for strip clubs and when he travels around the country he finds out the strippers are not as hot as they are in Detroit.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    He may be from Detroit, but he's living in California. California strippers (some of them, anyway) are unemployed actresses. They actually, know how to dance, and work an audience. If he thinks he can find that in other parts of the country-good luck. Burlesque clubs are beginning to pop up. He would find better talent there, but like rh48hr pointed out, he wants to fuck these gals after the show. Talented burlesque dancers and whores are (for the most part) mutually exclusive groups.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    His Detroit home is in my old neighborhood near a boat marina in Grosse Pointe Park. I hear his neighbors praise him for being very quite, private and respectful. Once he leaves home, however, he has been a semi-regular at Subi's and the Coliseum, with some stops at Penthouse. He has access to the hottest strippers in the country. Maybe, instead of relying on local talent, he should add Detroiters to the tour and have a stable supply of high quality talent. But then there is no variety.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I feel sorry for Kid Rock. Let's take up a collection for him so he can hire more attractive strippers.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Screw that! I want some of his scratch so I can go mongering more!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vincemichaels contributes to jackslash's fund. Can't have a rock n roll superstar be deprived on tour !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion