tuscl

Clubbing on the 4th

I know at least 2 places in the Detroit area will be open on the 4th. Good old Bogarts and Henry VIII South (the hellhole of the world) What clubs are open in your cities, guys and gals?

14 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I know Stir has a 4th party listed on their sign by the highway.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Jeez, vince. H8S, the hellhole of the world? I met a couple of darlings there last year. Granted that the physical club is no gem of beauty.

Tomorrow morning I will be in a Twin Otter heading back to a true hellhole of bugs and swampy muskeg.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, I refer to Henry VIII as a hellhole, Art, because of its' storied past as one of Detroit's dens of iniquity. You should have seen it a few years back before they updated it.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The Fourth of July is not a holiday in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, just across the river from Detroit. Clubs will be open and are all nude, but no touching.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My ATF has been coming over to my place on Mondays, but she can't come this Monday because it's the 4th of July. I think that she's carrying patriotism too far.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't think that any Atlanta clubs will be closed. I know that Columbia Platinum Plus will be open and that they will celebrate it with fireworks.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Jen's Den in Akron closed july 2nd to 6th reopens the 7th.

I know Club X is open but they open at later hours.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    None near me that I know about except Lipstix in Council Bluffs, IA, which is open 365 days a year. One of the clubs I go to occasionally would be closed anyway since the 4th of July falls on a Monday this year. And that doesn't count my favorite club, Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, IA, which is closed because the whole southern half of town was forced to evacuate due to the Missouri River flood situation, although I believe under normal circumstances, they'd probably be closed.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Maybe there will be new talent, DandyDan after the flood subsides.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Henry the north location I think does their ten dollar day on Monday's. The good things about these days is the larger selection of dancers
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And I thought there was a ban on all fireworks today
    13 years ago
    Wasn't there a similar thread for Memorial Day?

I only know of two clubs open, vast majority are closed for 4th. Some made it two days, closed on the 3rd also.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I did stop in a club today. Granted, it was early, but I WAS the crowd. No one dancing, so I spent my time talking with the barmaid about bikes and drinking my overpriced Jack.
  • 22nd Ave. Station in Minneapolis. But it's now the 5th, so it doesn't matter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion