tuscl

Penis cancer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, July 2, 2011 8:55 PM
One of my favorite dancers told me today that her boy friend just told her that he had penis cancer. They will try chemo and if that doesn't work then they will have to do a penectomy. That's right. Cut off his dick. She is upset because she said he has 9 inches and knows how to use it. Now I understand why I hear so many customers complain about strippers talking about their boy friends. I did consol her though by offering her mine.

10 comments

• lvlap123
    13 years ago
    Never heard about penis cancer but I guess it can happen anywhere. Too bad. Personally I don't mind strippers talking about their boy friend during the course of a conversation but definitely hate it when they talk about their boy friends during the dances, good or bad and it has happened to me few times.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have heard of testicular cancer and I have asked a dancer to "examine me for testicular caner by checking for any lumps during our dance". It got her to laugh but she was not extras friendly-damn it Ohio!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, samsung1, come back to Detroit. "Doctor" Tiana stands, errr, kneels and performs that "service" amongst others.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I don't know. 9-inch cock, fucking a stripper, then get penis cancer. Balance restored to the universe? Just a joke, no I'll will intended.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers can cause cancer? I thought getting an STD would be bad
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It's like George Carlin once said "And the next STD that comes along ? You stick your dick in and BOOM !! It explodes !!"
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Dudester: I'm pretty sure that was Eddie Murphy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Richard Pryor no doubt
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    <a href="[view link] Murphy's delirious - AIDS, Sex and Elvis</a>
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dave chappell I thought ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion