tuscl

Pippa Middleton

Friday, July 1, 2011 4:16 PM
Will someone please tell me what the big deal about, Pippa Middleton is? I get she has a tight ass, but she looks like an average gal to me.

15 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    I'd say she has somewhat of a cute face there as well. But overall, nothing really all that special. Maybe she's about slightly above average, but that's it for me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, the press has to write about something. It doesn't hurt her sister just married Prince Charming.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Pippa is pretty. If I were a man I would be into her. Plus the accent is big. I like British accents.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, she's hotter than me, so that's good enough. And the accent does it for me, too.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I don't have the energy to ask what the fuck a Pippa is
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Ok that was funny. Gatorfan is on a roll. First with this, then with the penis comment.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Another I had to google and still don't have a clue who she is. In any case, sub average, IMHO.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Pippa, like her sister, comes from money. Her sister, Kate, just married the most eligible bachelor in the world-a real life Prince. Pippa can have her choice of any man. That man would have access to the royals, and his wife would have a giant dowry ($$$$$$$). By default, Pippa is the most eligible bachelorette in the world.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Me too Clubber, I had to google her as well. She's ok, just not my type.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Americans are suckers for British aristocracy. A plain ordinary London woman looks better to Yanks because she sounds, in their view, refined and elegant.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    She's bangworthy and she's English. And her sister's a princess. I agree that Americans are suckers for British royalty. Charlene Wittstock got to marry Albert II, the Prince of Monaco (who actually rules over the country), and there wasn't much press about it here, and she looks like a babe herself. It may have helped she was an Olympic swimmer once.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I would do her, but then again, i'd do a lot of other slightly above average girls. She would not be the hottest girl in any strip club I have ever visited.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Charlene Wittstock ? yes
  • now_starring
    13 years ago
    No arse to be found*. I think the media is once again trying to make a story where there is none. *There is at least on website devoted to the nonexistent issue. She is not bad looking though, just over rated IMHO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion