tuscl

Worst SC You Have Ever Visited

This thought entered my head while posting threads on a different discussion topic.

My nomination - Blue Oasis in Drayton Valley, Alberta. The town is a grubby little shit hole of an oil industry service town and the club fits the town perfectly.

25 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    art, it seems like this was asked a few months ago but i don't mind repeating my nomimee again because even though there are some really bad clubs in the cleveland area this one is so bad it deserves the bad strip club gold medal.

just read the reviews..
    http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=438

after some more thought, it's a photo finish..
    flashdance cabaret in akron ohio.
    http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=283

pick your poison!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The club has been closed for a long time. The name was Pleasers or pleasures on Bluff Rd. in Columbia SC. It was a black club. I just happened to stop in. You got patted down by the door girl, who was the best looking girl in the club. Got a drink from the bar, in a plastic cup and then moved to a table near the stage. There were about 6 dancers working nothing higher than a five. About the same number of customers. There was a dancer on stage or should I say Hippo. Must have been 300lbs, loaded with tats. The teeth that weren't missing were gold. There were two guys sitting at the stage and they were stuffing dollar bills into her pussy.It took me about 5 minutes to finish my drink. On the way out the manager stoped me and asked me where I was going. "I know that you are here for the girls." Right!!!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Talk about bait and switch- door girl is the hottest one there to take cover
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Went to a club once and their was no girls for 2 hours! I left after 2 don't know when the girls showed up ?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I guess I'm lucky in a way. I haven't really been to any strip clubs I would call "bad" just yet. The worst was actually private eyes in NYC, but compared to a lot of other clubs it's still pretty decent. Just not competitive in NYC with Flashdancers in terms of dancer quality IMO (though it's run by the same people). Since all the prices are the same, you might as well go to the better club.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Gold Rush in downtown Miami. You could die waiting for a dancer to take the stage and dance. And the one that approaches me had inverted tits. -Z in the appeal department.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I can't recall the name but it was somewhere in central Florida. Also, damn near impossible to find. I wish it HAD been impossible to find!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I was in Hartford, CT for a few days and was staying in the suburb of Southington. The last of my meetings ended early Friday so I had time to kill before my Saturday AM flight. I found a club on the main drag not far from my hotel. I don't recall the name, but reading old reviews, it had to have been the Blue Parrot - but now it's Hollywood.

I would have had more fun going back to my room and taking a nap. Maybe the place gets hopping at night, but in the afternoon, it was awful. The only customers were a couple of rough looking bikers and the dancers weren't much better. Overweight and not very attractive. Places like this give strip clubs a bad name.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Planet Lockwood - Billings, MT

A one way contact club which really sucks vs what I am used to in Houston
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Check out the review written by baddjack-CAUTION-you could hurt yourself laughing.

http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=3872&RS=…
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Baddjack's review is hilarious. I've not experienced quite that bad, but have had my moments. One of worst clubs in recent memory is Ocean Cabaret near Galveston, TX (http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=3807). Makes one wonder what their staff meetings must be like... "Er, let's see," says the club manager, "we need to brainstorm ways to make our pathetic customers, who by the way are spending more per hour for entertainment than in almost any other venue, feel like we're only about ripping them off, humiliating them, and ensuring they never come back."
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In my limited SC life, the worst has been Scores in Evansville, IN. (http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=1238). It was pretty pitiful. I am sure that I will run into something worse out there. BTW, Baddjack's review above should be required reading. The guy has a real way with words!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Baddjack's review belongs in the hall of shame...very entertaining.

Blue Diamond, Phoenix, a few years ago before they changed management. On no single dimension was Blue Diamond the worst. Instead, it was the totality of the experience, which was drab, pathetic and soul destroying. All nude, music from a cheap boombox, no alcohol. No lap dances. Just a meager parade of neighborhood druggies on stage, with a few stingy guys offering $1 tips for close up views of pussy. I gave it a rating of 2. I'm saving a 1 for hell.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Don't remember any especially bad ones because I usually read the reviews here first and only go to the ones that are well reviewed.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    1. Hillside Inn, Milwaukee, WI

Let me start by saying that I normally like seedy joints with women who are a little more down to earth, but this place is about the worst club I have ever visited, and I have been in some bad places in my travels.

First, there must be a minimum 230 pound weight requirement to work here. No joke, every one of the girls was a fat pig. Not a little padding, but fat. I wouldn't screw one of these girls if I met her in a normal setting, never mind pay them for [whatever] during a club visit.

Second, the place is a depressing dump. Broken down in every way, seats torn and dirty, all of which is only highlighted by the painfully bare bright white bulb next to a small tv on a rail set to one side of the bar.

Finally there was the liquor. I don't know what they put in my glass, but it was not the Jack Daniels that I ordered. I drink Jack regularly and this was something else in a Jack bottle. There are some cities where watered liquor is common, but I have never had an outright switch out before.

2. Lady Godiva's, Greenville, SC

80% black (which is not bad per se) and 100% pig. The girls in here are disgusting, period.

This place is more brothel than SC, which in my opinion would be ok if there was anything worth hitting, but sadly no.

They really don't dance in this place. Every once in a while a girl will walk around the stage fully clothed and highly unmotivated.

One night I visited and there was a "dancer" reading a book at the bar. After she tried a few lame hustles, she came out and admitted she was the one clean girl in the place. She actually expected a tip from me under the theory that, since she told me this before scamming me into a backroom, she saved me money and time. I gave her a $5 for her trouble

I can only scratch my head in amazement that these places can even exist.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Don't flash your money. I always make a point to avoid those that do.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    The worst one I ever attended was Dancers in the NW suburbs of Chicago. This was when I was still fairly new to stripclubbing and I still lived in the Chicago area. The cover was way too much and lapdances were way too much. In retrospect, I think it was some sort of mob operation. Fortunately, they are closed now.

As for places which still are open, I have a hard time determining which is the worst. Usually, clubs have something going for it, whether it's hot dancers, cheap lapdances, extras, or something else. If I had to choose somewhere, it would be Ossy's in Carroll, Iowa. It's a place in the middle of nowhere where it seems the stripping is secondary to everything else going on.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Fuzzy Holes in Johnson City TN. They have a gimmick where all the dancers give a vampire show, really lame. The one time I was there there was only two dancers that gave air dances while the house mom watched. And on top of that it's byob. Whole experience was horrible.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    My worst visit was at a club that I go to often. However, it was during the day. When you know there are going to be far less dancers working and they're probably not going to be the best that the club has to offer. So I wasn't all that surprised that there were only 8-10 dancers working and they were all older and less appealing than the gals that work at this club at night.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    And that's exactly why going during the day is something I very rarely do.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I went to Lady Godiva's, Greenville, SC one time. I drive by it all the time and never went back.

I don't remember very much going on and thought the club was really slow. However I don't remember getting bored to death waiting for 30 to 45 minutes for a dancer to get on stage each time like I did at the Gold Club in Wellford, SC. Spend 3 hours in the club and only see 3 dancers get on stage, boring. I would stay home and let strip clubs die if all clubs were that boring. Since the Gold Club used to be under smarter management last year who knew the importance of keeping customers entertained, I'll give the number one spot to Godiva's. I only went there once and never seriously thought about returning.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I should add that the Gold Club has a nude side and it took that long for dancers to appear on stage after the previous one got off. It was a fun club when you could bring your own beer and watch continuous dancing where girls almost always got nude on the second song and they rotated up to 3 different stages when the club was busy. It used to be busy on Saturday night. Not anymore after they messed it up. Every time I think about returning now I remember how boring it was. I haven't been back since last year.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I strongly suspect a place is bad and I see that on this site, I will not visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    One time I paid for a hj and got a air hj damn I got hustled ! Lol
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Private Dancer on the west side of Columbus, Ohio, back in 2000. Visited on a Friday afternoon with a coworker. $20 cover, no booze. The place was right on the street and I almost got hit by a car walking in. The place is barely bigger than my home's partial basement. There was one stage, 1 "bar" (no liquor license), and NO PRIVATE ROOM. I could by a $30 coke for the girl and get a "free" table side dance. 3 girls were working (2 pigs, 1 crack whore), and the crack whore asked me for a dollar so she could put a song in the juke box.

The stage was above eye level if you sat next to it. The girls would gyrate around holding a bar attached to the ceiling. All three girls stage danced naked, but had full bush. WTF? After dancing they would walk around and solicit tips from every guy in the place. I got a lap dance from one of the pigs caused she reminded me of Rickey Lake (it was the year 2000! lol). She totally smashed my nads and hurt my neck. I paid the doorman/bartender and gave her the $30 coke, no tip and left never to return.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion