tuscl

What have you experienced in the champagne/ VIP room?

Anything interesting?

36 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I met Chris Rock. He was getting a BJ.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    ^ I thought he always said no sex in the champagne room.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    According to Bill Clinton, that is not sex.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    I ran into law enforcement, trolling for information.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    It was the best 30 minutes of my life. At least, that's what I was told.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Ignore.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Run home boy. You have to be 18 to:

A) Be in a srip club (nude BYOB)

B) Be here
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    So much for parental controls!
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @Dudester I'll 18 in a few days : )
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Whatever happens in the CR, stays in the CR.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat Better than being on the streets selling drugs & killing people.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^

are those your other interests?
    try the drug and murder forums.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Jeez, lighten up. It's not like everybody here wasn't a 17 year old randy horndog at one point too.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damn, I was 17. I forgot I was. Hmmmmm, now what was I doing then?? OH YEAH, I WAS TRYING TO SNEAK IN TO SEE "R" rated movies.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    GMD is right, but I guess everyone is paranoid about saying the wrong thing to a 17 year old. Hope Mr. Martian isnt a girl.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    One of the longest (in a bad way) hours of my strip club life. I chose and negotiated poorly. I will not go back to VIP again without a clear understanding of expectations and prior personal knowledge of the level of service of the dancer and then I will still be wary.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    "Whatever happens in the CR, stays in the CR."

Haha, good one. I think that pretty much sums it up. Let's not kid ourselves and say that a BJ or FS is never in the cards for CR. It happens with the right club/right girl. But *usually* it's just a bait and switch designed to make the club a lot of money.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I agree with gsv. I get major mileage just about anywhere in the USA I have been. I've never done a Champagne room, never will. Anything and everything will happen in a normal VIP room setup with the right dancer for a lot less money.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, the problem is with clubs that don't really have a VIP area. Just table-side dances and then a CR upsell (at a whopping minimum of about $600 per hour). If you want more action, CR is really the only way (other than seeing a girl OTC). But even in this club, CR is pretty tame. Maybe just a HJ and the _occasional_ BJ.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My first time in the VIP room was horrible, they charged me 180 dollars for the room and a extra 180 for the girl and drinks on top of that for 30 min. I thought there would be more touching but the girl said it was going to be an extra 180. The only reason I kept going back to this club was because my college buddy loved it. GSV is right some clubs only have LD dances and it depends on how far you could go with some dancers. So if you want more go to there CR/VIP room for better action.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Alot is promised, but seldom it actually happens. You experience an empty wallet and the blue-ball blues.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "anything interesting"

Well, once I met a dancer that shared my love of cooking and we spent an entire half hour exchanging casserole recipes.

But unless you enjoy a great Greek Pastitsio, you may not find it as interesing as I did.

Ah, gotta love those dancers from Greektown in Detroit
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    ^LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Let's do lunch with your stripper friend, motorhead. I love Greek Pastitsio. LOL
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    What the hell is pastitsio?

Tonight the camp cook up here outdid himself - weiners and beans, instant mashed potatoes and canned gravy, and the ever popular lime Jello for dessert !! The guy gets paid $5k/mo for this swill!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Art, seems to ms you have enough wherewithal to hire a "personal assistant" to handle all that stuff. In fact, a few of them, so you don't have to share. You could even set up a "strip tent" that the boys could spend all their cash in.
  • troop
    13 years ago

Tonight the camp cook up here outdid himself - weiners and beans, instant mashed potatoes and canned gravy, and the ever popular lime Jello for dessert !!

^^
    after a long hard day of hard work i'd bet that wouldn't be so bad.
    try military survival training, you'll find that you can get so hungry that you'll eat worms. ;)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    troop:

About the worms. No worms here but quintillions of noseeums, monster mosquitoes, and what must be genetically transformed horse flies. The noseeums enter your body through the nostrils, mouth, even the pores of your skin for cripes sake! Bathing in diesel once an hour is the best repellent for the scourges in this part of the world.

One horse fly was so big that the camp attendant filled it with 10,000 litres of JP-4 before he realized it wasn't the supply plane!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Art: You came out of retirement for this?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    My experience is that there are all different types of experiences based on all different types of factors, none of which I knew anything about when I was 17.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    shadowcat:

Could be worse. I could be spending an evening at the Blue Oasis in Drayton Valley, Alberta - possibly the worst SC on this entire planet, certainly the worst club I have ever visited.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Art: I guess the blood suckers must follow you.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    following up on my weiners and beans comments..
    when we were out in the bush, (the wilderness one not the vaginal one) before mre's existed, the prefered c-ration was a can of beans and franks. a c-ration of beans and franks was easily worth at least any two other c-rations in a trade.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Just went to the kitchen trailer for some left over lime Jello. Goes well with diet Pepsi. This is a 'dry' camp!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I got what I paid 4 =)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    in one word "Disappointment"! It was my first time and just wanted to try it out. Wasn't worth the money or the time. I had more fun in the regular LD booths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion