tuscl

Mesmerized By tuscl's Archives

This topic just occurred to me as I posted a reply to another thread. Circumstances have had me welded to tuscl for the better part of three days, isolated as I am in a remote bush camp right now. The gems in tuscl's archives are uncountable. Weird, hilarious, frightening, informative, moving, unbelievable.

Closed clubs (tents at Cheeks in NJ? Memphis PP), dick johnson, baddjack, ralphyboy's reviews, Cheaters in Providence and Bareback (YIKES if true), lopaw, samsung's crazy news articles, the funky profile pics. The list can go on and on.

Nothing new in my observations for you long time vets but for a newbie like me it has been tuscl overload this weekend; to be immersed in so much in such a short time has been total sensory overload.

Absolutely mesmerizing !!

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll point out that *you* have contributed to the "mesmerizing" state of things as well, even in your short time here.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    gmd: Agreed - art's posts and reviews are a lot of fun to read.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, farmerart, you are welcome. I think most of us are glad you are here with us. As gmd and jack point out, your contributions are part and parcel of making this a site and group good to be a part of. NOW STRIKE SOME BLACK GOLD !!
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    Bareback scares the crap out of me too. Funny thing is I used to go to Cheaters when I lived in RI about 10 years ago. Many changes since then.

I also enjoy your reviews farmerart. Many of you guys get around much more than I do and its fun to read about. I've learned alot to be sure.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I agree farmerart I'm a bit of a noob here too and the archives are a great read!!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Count me among the newbies that is enjoying the knowledge and information you guys put out there. Much luv and props to you guys. I may be making a trip to SD in a couple of weeks and if so, will be making the trek to Adelita's based on what I've learned over the past few weeks.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Just found out the SD trip is on, so I am working on making my Adelita's trip! Have to work some things out to get some free time at night, but if so will be posting my review of the experience when I get back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion