tuscl

Girls dating each other in the club

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:36 AM
Has any one ever run into two girlfriends working in the same club. Ive run into it and its quite interesting, considering I get dances from both of them. Whats funny is they will be giving me very high mileage during the dance but when the mate walks by they hop off my lap, Hilarious. Also they will text me when the other is not around. Maybe I should try to work out a threesome.....

15 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    I knew a lesbian stripper couple who would offer a three-way, but they were not my type.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My current favorite used to work in the same club with her gf. It didn't work out well for them.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have seen it a lot. They walk around holding hands and try to sell you on a 3 some. These are usually the younger, newer ones. And usually do lousy low mileage lap dances. I just say "no thanks".
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    Haha. I had a night favorite and a day favorite. Both gave high Vhm and the uhm. One day the Vhm was showing me pics in her phone. There was a pic of them together. She said the uhm has been trying to hook up with her. I played dumb and pretended I didn't know the girl. They looked pretty damn hot in their street clothes.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've had girlfriend dancers try to tag-team me. While a threesome might sound interesting, it's best left to fantasy as someone always seems to be the odd man out, and you, the person paying for that experience, could be the odd man. Pass.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    I've seen it before. It could be part of their game or it could be for real. I'm indifferent towards regardless. I'm not into double girl dances. I have seen two supposed sisters proposing double girl dances. Made me think how that might work out. Still didn't try it.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've done a 2 on 1 with a pair of strippers that were a couple & it was a lot of fun. Yes they were Female strippers
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No,not that I am aware of.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Are we talking lesbians or casual bisexuals. Because the clubs are full of casual bisexuals. In Phoenix, at the Hiliter, there were 2 petite blondes that always worked at the same time. Turned out they were also swingers, and that one of them had appeared in Playboy a few times. They were into themselves even more than they were into each other though. Now a real lesbian couple working together in a strip club? I'm not wrapping my head around that one. Where is lopaw on this?
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    To paraphrase Peter Griffin (after Meg announces she is a lesbian): (if truely bi and into it) "frickin awesome".
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I have been told by two dancers that they were an item outside the club, but I thought it was SS. I got girl/girl dances from them and it was hot. Since it was in Columbus, Ohio, there wasn't much mileage for me, but they took many liberties with each other. Get one girl to sit on your lap while the standing one dances. Then have them switch at the song break. Hot stuff. Also at the same club two (alleged) sisters would dance for me everytime I came in. Originally just the natural sister would dance, but one time I asked her if she had any friends se liked to do girl/girl with and she suggested her sister (who had a pair of orange sized upgrades). They didn't really do anything with each other, but they were excellent at tag teaming me. Every 20-30 seconds they would alternate doing something. After this discovery I requested this setup 5-6 more visits in a row. The non-upgrade sister eventually switched to bartending. I later found out her bf made that happen. :^(
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and most strippers fight like bitches
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i knew 2 strippers that openly asdmitted that they were lovers but it didn't bother me because neither was attractive.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    I'm extremely wary of two dancers coming by together. Once it ended up being an experienced girl walking a new girl around (because she was scared...) and showing her how to ask for dances. But they acted like they were both regulars. Like an idiot I got a dance thinking it would be hot. Turned out to be a long, boring 3 minutes of the pro telling the newbie "No, you're doing fine..." and motioning to her to "do it like this...". Talk about a useless dual airdance....
    13 years ago
    Had an experience in this vein. Had a fave named Kay, hot Asian girl. Used to work with her roommate B, a Latina. But they tended to run their own game. Several times Kay said I should get a double dance with B, that they do "lesbian stuff" with each other. Not big on double dances so I declined. As time went on though Kay revealed they were not only roommates but a couple with plans to marry. One day B took advantage of a time when I was not occupied and we did some dances. She proved to be as adept with her hand and mouth over pants technique as Kay. Interesting for a couple of lesbian girls, guess they taught each other!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion